Trump is the man

AREA 51

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

:lol:  Sorry, should've been more speciifc.  Steve_Bartkowski, not silentbob.

To your everlasting credit, you copied his hissy fit and started a new thread about it.  That's one of the reasons why I like you.  

I demand exclusivity to sb :argh:, or call me bob, I don't give a ****.

3 hours ago, WORilla said:

I just wanna draw this out since some people don't seem to understand the complaint. 

Problem with Hillarys ties to Wall Street. No problem with making Wall Street guys heads of departments. 

Problem with congress having corporate ties. No problem with making the CEO of the worlds largest oil company our SoS. 

Problem with any politician bending to the will of the wealthy elite. No problem worshiping a billionaire who is now the highest politician in the land. 

This is not to say I hate these picks, and certainly not for these reasons, but the complete ignorance of these conflicting positions is absurd. 

So far Trump seems to have some integrity. I'm sure that being President will not be bad for his business but as of yet there is no sign of him trying to pedal influence. My problem with Clinton has been not that they made some money off our government. It is the level to which they have sold everyone else out to do it and the amount they have made.

10 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

So far Trump seems to have some integrity. I'm sure that being President will not be bad for his business but as of yet there is no sign of him trying to pedal influence. My problem with Clinton has been not that they made some money off our government. It is the level to which they have sold everyone else out to do it and the amount they have made.

I literally have NO CLUE what guy you people are looking st because it's not Donald trump. 

Integrity and trump haven't gone in the same sentence for twenty years. 

But to address your point....yes they sold them out...to the people that now sit at the desks themselves....

5 minutes ago, DewTheMathis said:

I was never a Trump fan prior to three years ago, but he has impressed me more and more each day in the last couple years.

He is a brilliant man, and despite the mass fake news & a gentleman of high character whom appears to keep his word as a Christian.

If he continues on this track he might be the best Republican President since Abe Lincoln!

I know... I never understood insulting his intelligence. Running successful business aside he trolled his way to the Presidency taking on the Neocons, the DNC, and their propaganda arm MSM. I never followed him that much till he ran. I was actually a Ron Paul Republican and Tea Party. I did not vote for Bush, McCain, or Romney. I went either Libertarian or Constitutional Party. Trump was a game changer for me. My first sign of what his real character was like was his treatment of Carson who I initially supported. Then he got those 28 pages released from the 9/11 commission. He has just made politics great again not to mention reigniting the culture war with his boldness. I will go so far as to say that we now have the advantage.

9 hours ago, DewTheMathis said:

Can someone please tell me how a 70 year old man has this kind of energy?

Born on June 14, 1946 (age 70 years), and he has to be the best health looking 70 year old I've ever seen.  I don't know if he pumps money into his veins or what, but that's insane to think

that he has that kind of energy at that age.  I'm only 40 and have to take a nap after mowing the yard!

Son of a *****!!! Me and Trump share a birthday? 

On 1/26/2017 at 9:17 AM, AREA 51 said:

He is being more Presidential in the first week than most Presidents do in four years. He is addressing problems and actively trying to do the things he promised and do the things many people have wanted done or believed would never be done. He is not interested in popularity or agendas.

Federal employee hiring freeze

Actually addressing he carnage in Chicago that should have been addressed long ago while Obama was busy stoking protest over a couple of shootings. The federal government can and should step in to protect lives and property when local officials cannot or will not, instead of liberals habit allowing the federal government step in when someone is offended or their feelings are hurt. 

Reducing the role of the U.S. in the U.N. This a big one. I hope this is the first step to getting out.

Dakota pipe line getting done

Concentrating on jobs, talking to the auto industry

CDC conference on climate change and health cancelled. This reeked of a liberal propaganda conference that was allowed under democrats.

Actually addressing how to keep terrorist out of this country

and it is just getting started.

Liberals are having a fit, and I am loving it. However, their behavior is abhorrent, childish, and comparable to a spoiled brat not getting their way. Many did not like Obama but did not act like jackasses after his election.

I did not even vote in this election. I was not that excited, but I am now. It is so refreshing to have a President working for the country instead of catering to every whiney, self absorbed, special interest group who's feelings get hurt.

It appears President Trump has a thought out plan, and knows what he wants to do. It appears he is well prepared for the job, how refreshing is that. Stay tune. Trump may just become the best President of the last 60 years.

Trump signs oil pipeline executive actions - CNN Video - CNN.com

www.cnn.com/videos/.../trump-signs-executive-action-advances-pip...
3 days ago
President Donald Trump signs executive actions to advance the construction of the Keystone XL and Dakota ...

Just now, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Obama governs through executive orders and he's being a tyrant. Trump governs through executive orders and he's being presidential. 

The partisan hackery here would be hilarious if it didn't so clearly signify the downfall of the republic.

Except the vast majority of Trump's EOs have simply been reversals of Obama's.