Trump is the man

AREA 51

He is being more Presidential in the first week than most Presidents do in four years. He is addressing problems and actively trying to do the things he promised and do the things many people have wanted done or believed would never be done. He is not interested in popularity or agendas.

Federal employee hiring freeze

Actually addressing he carnage in Chicago that should have been addressed long ago while Obama was busy stoking protest over a couple of shootings. The federal government can and should step in to protect lives and property when local officials cannot or will not, instead of liberals habit of having the federal government step in when someone is offended or their feelings are hurt. 

Reducing the role of the U.S. in the U.N. This a big one. I hope this is the first step to getting out.

Dakota pipe line getting done

Concentrating on jobs, talking to the auto industry

CDC conference on climate change and health cancelled. This reeked of a liberal propaganda conference that was allowed under democrats.

Actually addressing how to keep terrorist out of this country

and it is just getting started.

Liberals are having a fit, and I am loving it. Their behavior, predictable, is abhorrent, childish, and comparable to a spoiled brat not getting their way. Many did not like President Obama but did not act like jackasses after his election.

I did not even vote in this election. I was not that excited, but I am now. It is so refreshing to have a President working for the country instead of catering to every whiney, self absorbed, special interest group who's feelings get hurt.

It appears President Trump has a thought out plan, and knows what he wants to do. It appears he is well prepared for the job, how refreshing is that. Stay tuned. Trump may just become the best President of the last 60 years.

Edited by AREA 51

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No special interest influence was a huge contributing factor in my supporting Trump. I still do not like the man, but I am ecstatic about the president

People like Hillary and Bush were bought and paid for, you can see the difference when a president is not. You can argue this conflicts of interest bs all day, until I see some indication of him putting his own interests before the country, it will remain hater bs. So far, I have seen none.

2 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

No special interest influence was a huge contributing factor in my supporting Trump. I still do not like the man, but I am ecstatic about the president

People like Hillary and Bush were bought and paid for, you can see the difference when a president is not. You can argue this conflicts of interest bs all day, until I see some indication of him putting his own interests before the country, it will remain hater bs. So far, I have seen none.

Look at the countries on the "banned" list and the ones that are not.  None of the countries where Trump has business interests are on the list even though at least one of them has a history of exporting terrorists to America.  That's not rock solid evidence, but it is "some indication" of him putting his own interests before the country.

23 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

15 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Egypt, Saudi Arabia, and the UAE contain many of Trump's companies:

4 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

1 hour ago, silentbob1272 said:

What is it with trump supporters just making up **** to support? 

I support trump because hes giving the falcons 4 first round picks. He's not? Meh I don't believe you. 

6 minutes ago, WORilla said:

What is it with trump supporters just making up **** to support? 

I support trump because hes giving the falcons 4 first round picks. He's not? Meh I don't believe you. 

What am I making up? I gave my opinion on why I like f**king well love the job he is doing.

I've always told you that you were a likable dumba$$, but your new perpetual whiny b***h mode persona is just annoying, not thoughtful.

Trump isn't beholden to special interests and that's a good thing.

The problem is that he is beholden to his own interests. A bigger deal needs to be made about his refusal to divest in his business interests. We jumped on Hillary because of the appearance of conflict of interests in regards to the Clinton foundation. Trump is doing the exact same thing. 

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

The problem is that he is beholden to his own interests. A bigger deal needs to be made about his refusal to divest in his business interests. We jumped on Hillary because of the appearance of conflict of interests in regards to the Clinton foundation. Trump is doing the exact same thing. 

They don't care because it's their guy.

3 hours ago, silentbob1272 said:

What am I making up? I gave my opinion on why I like f**king well love the job he is doing.

I've always told you that you were a likable dumba$$, but your new perpetual whiny b***h mode persona is just annoying, not thoughtful.

The Not bought and paid for line is such ******** and you know it. 

Which is exactly why I've stated a few times you've gone full on stupid partisan mode. 

Acting like his interests are different than the ones Hillary and Bush would have served is lunacy....that or you're creating an alternate reality that fits your narrative. Like I said before. 

3 hours ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Exactly. 

5 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Well theres an argument to be made that cutting out the middleman and giving power straight to the special interests is a ĺittle bit more honest. I don't know if it's necessarily better though :lol: 

I'd like that argument a whole lot better than "now there are no special interests". 

Please. 

I just wanna draw this out since some people don't seem to understand the complaint. 

Problem with Hillarys ties to Wall Street. No problem with making Wall Street guys heads of departments. 

Problem with congress having corporate ties. No problem with making the CEO of the worlds largest oil company our SoS. 

Problem with any politician bending to the will of the wealthy elite. No problem worshiping a billionaire who is now the highest politician in the land. 

This is not to say I hate these picks, and certainly not for these reasons, but the complete ignorance of these conflicting positions is absurd. 

However, their behavior is abhorrent, childish, and comparable to a spoiled brat not getting their way. Many did not like Obama but did not act like jackasses after his election.

The irony of this statement, on this board, is hilarious. 

The only person acting in an abhorrent, childish manner comparable to a spoiled brat not getting their way is the President of the United States.  

Also, remember when SB had a meltdown on election night 2012, locked the thread, and threatened to leave the country?  Nobody here has done anything approaching that after the election.  

9 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The irony of this statement, on this board, is hilarious. 

The only person acting in an abhorrent, childish manner comparable to a spoiled brat not getting their way is the President of the United States.  

Also, remember when SB had a meltdown on election night 2012, locked the thread, and threatened to leave the country?  Nobody here has done anything approaching that after the election.  

WTF

Edit- nevermind