Something to keep in mind.

BadMoonRising

Sanu was not considered  atop NFL receiver before coming to the Atlanta Falcons he was considered a waste of money in fact by the same talking heads. Gabriel was released as a FA he was considered so bad.

So when you hear that we have elite talent we are riding and they include these guys as weapons, keep a smile on your face. Because they weren't until Kyle and Ryan turned them into a lethal part of our Buzz saw.

5 minutes ago, kschreck said:

It has been funny to me how people talk about all of ths wepons MR has yet before the season Julio and Freeman were ths only two any of the experts thought anything of.

That means they haven't watched any of the games outside of their favs playing and beating us in the past.

They don't know jack about the Falcons and it's not like they ever wanted to anyway.

F'k 'em.

56 minutes ago, kschreck said:

It has been funny to me how people talk about all of ths wepons MR has yet before the season Julio and Freeman were ths only two any of the experts thought anything of.

I made this point in a couple of posts before. If you go back and read any of the preseason predictions, nowhere do they suggest that the Falcons had an embarrassment of riches on the offensive side of the ball. That's why a lot of them had us picked either third or fourth in the division and one ridiculous poll had Ryan as a fourth-tier QB (which I think a lot of our fellow posters agreed with, BTW). This year, everything came together. Mack. Sanu. Gabriel. Robinson. Very few turnovers. Injuries at positions of depth. Ryan's progression in his ninth year. It will be an interesting case study if we just take this next step.

But the biggest thing has been Shanahan's system and Ryan's ability to master it. Rather than show either one love, they suggest (without saying it) that anybody could do it with a studly lineup like we have. But, whatever.

Yeah they're clueless man. But the internet really exposes you to the stupidity or ignorance of so many talking heads. I'm not sure whether they cover other sports and just dabble in football or what, but they have no issue talking out of their ***

Plenty of us on the forum knew Ryan was always capable of being a top 3 QB. I should focus on congratulating those people rather than attacking the morons