Who's going to Houston? Ticket prices have dropped substantially.

NobisFan60

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Capitalist said:

Face starts at $800 and goes up to $1900

Most are $900-$1100-$1700 it seems

This is good information.  Means those cheapest seats at $2100 are probably 2.5x over face.  Absurd.  Great press today that prices are tanking, will spook sellers.

On 1/26/2017 at 10:31 AM, mikefalcon63 said:

Planning to drive out from Atlanta early Saturday morning and drive back Monday morning.  Low on funds so our plan was to find a spot to tailgate and watch the game from a bar or something nearby.  I'll take any suggestions and would love to meet up with other fans who are going. 

https://www.parkwhiz.com/p/houstonq-parking/7707-fannin-st/?event_id=491878

this is the parking lot my group will be tailgating in. Its close to the stadium and relatively cheap compared to other parking costs in the area. We don't all have tickets to the game but will have the game on a tv in the parking lot. It will be lots of fun. Feel free to join us!

1 hour ago, notthatcool said:

Get in the door (from legit sources) is hanging in at 2-2300 a piece.  I thought yesterday morning they were going to dip, but so far they stable at 2K plus.    

I was hoping for two for 3K, but I don't think it will get there until game day.  

I'm more optimistic.  Before fees, the $2k barrier has been breached at $1950. From $2100, that's about a 7% drop.  Another 7-10% tomorrow puts us at $1800, about $2300 after fees.  I'm holding out.  (Not to mention the rumor of NFL breaking packages open and releasing more seats.)

2 hours ago, windu said:

I'm more optimistic.  Before fees, the $2k barrier has been breached at $1950. From $2100, that's about a 7% drop.  Another 7-10% tomorrow puts us at $1800, about $2300 after fees.  I'm holding out. 

I said they were holding steady at $2-2300 and then you tell me tomorrow they are going to be 2300.  I would say that's pretty steady.

I don't see a drop until the weekend.  Unless it is sellers who get nervous because they do not have ticket agents on site        

My wife and I will be there (even though she's a Packers fan/shareholder). I told her last weekend that I was going to eat nachos out of her cheesehead at the Super Bowl. I haven't bought tickets yet, but I'm hoping that living in northwest Houston allows me to get a good deal late this week. We'll see what happens. Either way, I have no flight or hotel rooms, so I'm already ahead in that area. I mean, how many times do you get to see your hometown team playing just down the road in the Super Bowl? Looking forward to sharing in the celebration on Sunday night. 

2 hours ago, Interceptor430 said:

I'm going... I pulled the trigger yesterday... $2100 for upper corner... saw some an hour earlier for that price and went back to get one and they were all gone.

it's tougher buying only 1, most want to sell in pairs only.

Who did you buy your tickets from? I'm trying to decide when to pull the trigger on 2 tickets. But the prices just won't fall like I need them to. 

3 minutes ago, Byrdman242424 said:

Who did you buy your tickets from? I'm trying to decide when to pull the trigger on 2 tickets. But the prices just won't fall like I need them to. 

Same here. Looks like I'll have to be sensible for a change and wait for the opening night of the season to break in the new digs.