TakkSakkAttakk

Who's going to Houston? Ticket prices have dropped substantially.

111 posts in this topic

On Tuesday, January 31, 2017 at 3:35 PM, Falcon mama said:

I have two lower corners for sale...if interested pm me

How much?

Alright guys, i am DFW area, I need to know if I should make the trip to Houston.  please respond if I can get a ride or meet up

2 hours ago, Capitalist said:

Section 123  Row F --$3529 including fees

gonna post some tips when I get time tomorrow

I'm still holding out.  Saw some in section 124 but they were over 4K each with fees.  Keeping my eye on tickpick as I want lower section and they seem to have the best deal if you consider fees are built into their price.  Most tickets are pick-up in Houston which is fine with me as long as it is not Sunday. That makes me nervous.  Will keep checking back here for tips.

On January 24, 2017 at 7:52 PM, Sui_Generis said:

If anyone needs suggestions on places to stay, eat, etc please message me. I can give suggestions on nice places to go that wont be as crowded if you stay a few days before the Super Bowl. 

I will be checking on tickets and last minute tickets as well. 

If you want, send them over to me and I will add them to a customized super bowl map of Houston.  I have a few Falcon related events already but would like to add a few more!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.roadwarriors

Price watch: holy crap.  Big bounce from the low of $1900 on Tuesday.  Sitting at $2600 right now.  That really burns, I was holding out.  Can't watch this thread anymore because if they drop back down below $2k I'm going to vomit.  If I was going alone I would wait until Sunday morning but I had to buy 3.  

Byrdman242424 likes this

On Monday, January 30, 2017 at 5:52 PM, Tamme83 said:

https://www.parkwhiz.com/p/houstonq-parking/7707-fannin-st/?event_id=491878

this is the parking lot my group will be tailgating in. Its close to the stadium and relatively cheap compared to other parking costs in the area. We don't all have tickets to the game but will have the game on a tv in the parking lot. It will be lots of fun. Feel free to join

How big is the tv? I am still debating about driving from okc to tailgate.

Edited by falcons357

The ticket price drop articles are looking foolish right now.  Prices have gone up on all the reputable sites since Tuesday.  The number of ebay auctions has dwindled substantially in recent days too.   

Probably can find a deal before kickoff, if you have the ability to stick it out.  

Jailbreak Blitz likes this

On 1/30/2017 at 11:59 AM, Leggggggo said:

I believe the most expensive face value, for the lower level between the 35s is $2,500/ea. But also heard that was expected to bump up to $2,750 this year.

Face on mine in 123 was $2300