• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, PatsAreBetter said:

Good luck with that might wanna search what happened to the Bills K-Gun and the Rams greatest show on turf in the Super Bowl.

Might want to check the history of the number 1 offense in the Super Bowl.

You lost to the Chargers and Chiefs, now you're going to be another notch on the Brady/Belichick bedpost just another Eagles/Panthers/Seahawks who came in all arrogant and got that *** tapped.

IMG_1428.JPG

17 minutes ago, PatsAreBetter said:

Good luck with that might wanna search what happened to the Bills K-Gun and the Rams greatest show on turf in the Super Bowl.

You lost to the Chargers and Chiefs, now you're going to be another notch on the Brady/Belichick bedpost just another Eagles/Panthers/Seahawks who came in all arrogant and got that *** tapped.

Yea, you tell these chowda heads!! How dare they think their team will win! 

21 minutes ago, PatsAreBetter said:

And you guys lost to the bills and the same Seattle team we just tap danced on.  So what?

2 minutes ago, chifalc said:

And you guys lost to the bills and the same Seattle team we just tap danced on.  So what?

We had Jacoby Brissett who needed thumb surgery and got it after the game at quarterback.

Seattle we had just traded a player and were trying out new guys on defense, Bill loves to use regular season football as practice to find out who he trusts.

Edited by PatsAreBetter
25 minutes ago, PatsAreBetter said:

I can't help but read this in that annoying *** accent. 

Just now, PatsAreBetter said:

We had Jacoby Brissett who needed thumb surgery and got it after the game at quarterback.

Not against Seattle.   Read your season schedule year was little sisters of the poor. I mean even the playoff teams you faced - geez two of them were Miami and one of them was Houston. Think about that. 

3 minutes ago, PatsAreBetter said:

Seattle we had just traded a player and were trying out new guys on defense, Bill loves to use regular season football as practice to find out who he trusts.

I forgot Pittsburgh without Rothlisberger earlier in the season and in the playoffs Pittsburgh without the best running back. 

Football is one of the most difficult things to predict just because it is a true team sport.  I think it will be close (NE is very disciplined) BUT like the past two weeks if things go our way (or against them), the Falcons are uniquely equipped to pile points on and turn a game ugly.   NE is really a complete team and we really haven't played many of those so we will see.  I have Falcons winning of course but I need to go back and watch the last 8 games NE played in detail to understand the match-up.

17 minutes ago, PatsAreBetter said:

Palmer, Kessler, Taylor, tannehill, Moore,flacco, fitz, petty, Wilson, osweiler, Geoff, Kap, Big Ben.. and let's not forget. Landry jones...

wow such a tough go of qbs you had to play this season.. how did you guys ever make it to the Super Bowl? Such a tough schedule.. 

Quinn pretty won the game for Seattle 2 years ago against belichick. It wasn't his fault they decided to throw it instead of running Lynch. 

I'm confident that we will win and think it will be a comfortable win. This is one of we run up the score and then let it get interesting at the end but still pull it out sort of wins imo. 

I can't believe people think we're going to destroy arguably the most complete team in the NFL. A team with a coach/qb combo who have been to SEVEN Super Bowls no less. This is easily the best team we have played all year and it isn't close. Yes we can win but it sure as **** isn't going to be easy. Overconfidence is one of those things that really gets on my nerves after what happened to Denver and Carolina in the Super Bowl. Their fanbases were saying the exact same things that people here are saying. The Denver fans were especially bad about this. "Manning just broke every QB record!" "Our offense can't be stopped!" "We have too many weapons!" Kind of sounds eerily familiar. Granted I realize that New England's defense is obviously not as good as Seattle's was that year. Even so I don't think we should take the Patriots lightly. If our offense falls flat like those teams other fanbases are never going to let us hear the end of it.

35 minutes ago, north falcon said:

It'll be the best defense we've seen this year.

We would have the top defense as well if we played that cake schedule the way our players are playing after the bye. The only real team they played they lost to at home and we curb stomped that team. Against the same teams our point differential is 80 while theirs was 37. 

Im not saying it's going to be a easy but if we play sound football it will be hard for the Pats to win. 

13 hours ago, DriveHomeSafelyAtlantaWins said:

I surprised myself just now. I was listening to some commentator say the game would be close. Normally, I'd agree, and I'd be a bit skeerd of the mighty Patriots.

But the surprise was when my brain said, "Nope, I don't think so."

The Patriots are good. The best team we've played all year. 

But did you SEE our offense? They will not be able to stop us. It will be high scoring. But we're going to beat them by at least 15 points in another dominant performance.

Im with you, and I may get laughed at , i think its gonna be a cakewalk, i see at least 4 of their players being carted off because they wont be able to hang physically, and I gotta say this , I think we get some home cooking from the refs, ( not that we'll need it ) they gotta hate the pats as much as the rest of the country does , i see us going up 28 by half and cut them some slack in the 2nd half and we eek out a 42-21 win, oh and that old QB is gonna get wasted , I see Garapolo in by the end of the 3rd quarter.

So generally, I'm a realist. I don't generally predict blowouts.

BUT...

I bet on the Falcons vs Seattle with a few guys at work. Gave them 14 points... Won both.

Bet me wife against GB and Seattle, gave her 14 (we're both ATL Fans but she took the points...) Won both of those.

Doubled down with the guys at work, again giving 14 points... Won those.

I'm predicting another blowout...