Falcons re-sign O'Brien Schofield

1 hour ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Would schofield get a ring for being on  the team this season? AJ Hawk? Obviously Spoon would.

Might want to actually read the post and not just the topic title lol

Edit: Think your referring to Schofield being signed and cut(forgot about that), in which case I don't believe they do get a ring

Edited by FalconsInCanada
13 hours ago, FalconsInCanada said:

Might want to actually read the post and not just the topic title lol

Edit: Think your referring to Schofield being signed and cut(forgot about that), in which case I don't believe they do get a ring

Yes that was what I was thinking about. It is either the way you said it is, or anyone who played a down for a game gets a ring

19 minutes ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

Yes that was what I was thinking about. It is either the way you said it is, or anyone who played a down for a game gets a ring

AFAIK, he wouldn't get one automatically because he's not on the team anymore, but the team could have one made for him if they so chose. 

20 hours ago, knomercy said:

At least according to the graphics department working last night's game for Fox Sports. :lol: Apparently he legally changed his name as well.

20170123_194741.jpg

The media should get used to covering the Falcons correctly. They don't want to look stupid before the biggest game of the year do they?

On 1/24/2017 at 5:17 AM, middlegatv said:

AJ Hawk picked us to lose to the Packers on Fox Sports radio as a weekend host.

So he gets a finger but no ring.

Well of course he did, he spent alot of time in GB. Ex-players often pick their old team.He should feel grateful that we signed him at all. We were the last team to let him dress in pads. SO yeah screw that 1980's poison coverband bassist.