Focus for 2 weeks, things I dont want to see

Slappywhite

Two weeks till we play the Patriots for the Championship,  I trust in Dan Quinn keeping these guys focused,  I hope we dont have to sit thru any drama in the next 2 weeks ,  no Players caught out looking for BJs from Pros, No getting on boats with Justin Beiber and  broadcasting it,  No, locker room  pod broadcasts ala  Brown and the Steelers, no nothing,  no quotes for Billichek to put up on his board,  no edge for them in any kind of fashion, I hope they dont even get days off,  I want them focused on the prize,  give any time a mic is put in their face, give them token answers ,  tell them nothing, stay focused, bring the Lombardi, home then party like its 1999.

2 minutes ago, Slappywhite said:

Two weeks till we play the Patriots for the Championship,  I trust in Dan Quinn keeping these guys focused,  I hope we dont have to sit thru any drama in the next 2 weeks ,  no Players caught out looking for BJs from Pros, No getting on boats with Justin Beiber and  broadcasting it,  No, locker room  pod broadcasts ala  Brown and the Steelers, no nothing,  no quotes for Billichek to put up on his board,  no edge for them in any kind of fashion, I hope they dont even get days off,  I want them focused on the prize,  give any time a mic is put in their face, give them token answers ,  tell them nothing, stay focused, bring the Lombardi, home then party like its 1999.

I thought about that this morning, but if you re-watch the celebration from last night none of those guys seemed lost in the moment.  All of them seemed happy for the fans, but they were almost immediately focused on the next game.  

Just now, Waterjabbers said:

I thought about that this morning, but if you re-watch the celebration from last night none of those guys seemed lost in the moment.  All of them seemed happy for the fans, but they were almost immediately focused on the next game.  

Absolutely, very classy team , I mentioned before in a post that, this team doesnt mock other teams , doesnt run up unessesary scores, I think the play early on , when the falcons and Panthers played that 1st game ,  when Cam got the 1st down and threw the ball at Debo, Debo didnt do anything stupid, he made his point when he knocked Cam out on the goalline, he let his play do the talking.  lets stay that way, focused and let our play do all the talking .