Jump to content

Colin cowherd


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, FalconsfaninTORONTO said:

Wow... he's the biggest tool of all today! 

Are you kidding me? 

Your first topic is if Atlanta even has a chance? 

Look at the pain in his face!!!

Was on Fox pregame yesterday saying he's going all the way with Rodgers!

He picked us to beat them though.....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Early Talking Head Superbowl Predictions for Falcons getting the WIN:

Mike Golic, ESPN

Donovan McNabb, NFLN

Deion Sanders, NFLN

LaDanian Tomlinson, NFLN

 

All former players.   Seems like the guys that played the games like us and the guys that just bloviate think we have no chance.   FWIW.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, FalconsfaninTORONTO said:

Wow... he's the biggest tool of all today! 

Are you kidding me? 

Your first topic is if Atlanta even has a chance? 

Look at the pain in his face!!!

Was on Fox pregame yesterday saying he's going all the way with Rodgers!

Good now without a dog in the fight go home. Cow patty

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

I'm actually just laughing at these clowns now.  Success is the best revenge.  This morning I saw on first take they were asking if Ryan was really good or a product of the system.  SMH.  

If anyone watched the game they would know Ryan really is good and has been all season. Ryan is no more a product of our system than Brady is of their system. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, Atlfalcons08 said:

He picked us to beat them though.....

Just what I was going to say. Took us and gave the points. Said that he didn't think there was any way they could keep up with us. That we had too many weapons and they were too decimated. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, JayOzOne said:

I'm looking forward to the day after the Super Bowl because when we win, they'll suddenly develop a huge urge to talk about the NBA and the upcoming Hot Stove league. They'll get to us in the second or third segment.

Sportscenter lead the night of the Super Bowl:

'The Patriots get upset in the Super Bowl but right now, we have Barry Melrose in studio to talk NHL and the red hot Penguins...' 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ryan IS better because of Kyle Shanahan's system

but.....

what the talking heads fail to realize is the biggest reason Ryan is better is because of Alex Mack and his ability to call protections, snap the ball to the QB and make a pocket for which Matt can step up - with no apologies to Mike Person and Peter Konz and a slight apology to Todd McClure - Matt has never had a center play at this level to help him.   I still think Chris Chester is hot garbage and Levitre only average - but Alex Mack has been the difference.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

Ryan IS better because of Kyle Shanahan's system

but.....

what the talking heads fail to realize is the biggest reason Ryan is better is because of Alex Mack and his ability to call protections, snap the ball to the QB and make a pocket for which Matt can step up - with no apologies to Mike Person and Peter Konz and a slight apology to Todd McClure - Matt has never had a center play at this level to help him.   I still think Chris Chester is hot garbage and Levitre only average - but Alex Mack has been the difference.

Ryan is far superior to anybody who ever played in Shanahan's system. Shanahan had Mack in Cleveland already. By my logic that means that Ryan is better, not only because of Shanahan's system, but because he is.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, JayOzOne said:

Ryan is far superior to anybody who ever played in Shanahan's system. Shanahan had Mack in Cleveland already. By my logic that means that Ryan is better, not only because of Shanahan's system, but because he is.

well my response to you is a big "DUH" to that....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm telling y'all, it certainly isn't the main driving force, but I think the media is igniting a fire in all of our guys.  This squad plays with a chip and truly care about each other.  I feel like when they see the scrutiny, it isn't a matter of defending their personal pride, but defending the pride of their brothers.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, fuego said:

We just blew out two teams in the playoffs that many didn't give us a chance against. Unbelievable. 

No only that. Matt Ryan had probably the best overall back to back games in playoff history, A perfect QBR is 100, and dude got a 98.4, If Rodgers had a game like that, the FCC would have to shut the broadcast off from the media circle jerk. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

well my response to you is a big "DUH" to that....

LOL. Stay with me. There's nothing new under the sun. When something historic happens, it's usually not just due the change of circumstances but because somebody is doing something that nobody else has done with the same circumstances. Greatest long ball accuracy ever. Greatest YPA for a QB with 400+ throws. Fifth highest rating. First to hit 13 receivers for touchdowns and tied for first with ten receivers with two touchdowns. His string of 120 QB ratings. Nobody's done those in 52 years of the modern era. That's not Shanahan. It's not Mack. It's Ryan first and foremost taking advantage of them. 

But, yeah. "Duh".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, paulitik said:

No only that. Matt Ryan had probably the best overall back to back games in playoff history, A perfect QBR is 100, and dude got a 98.4, If Rodgers had a game like that, the FCC would have to shut the broadcast off from the media circle jerk. 

Had Julio and Robinson not recorded drops in the first quarter, it probably would have been better. Dude would have gone 29-38 with only two bad passes in the whole game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...