BLM

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, droopy1592 said:

How many teams have made it through big games when their QB sucks? The ones with great defenses. Ryan did carry us but now the defense is doing their part and well. 

Reminds me of RW throwing 3 ints in the nfc ship a few years ago and still making it to the bowl.... They lose.  But made it. 

Even funnier that folks still can't grasp that Matt "plays better" when he had the good fortune of:

1. A decent (to say the least) offensive line to protect him long enough to make the right decisions and execute the play

2. A head coach and OC who are capable of playing to win as opposed to playing not to lose

3. A defense that can protect a lead

Ask Brady, Flacco, Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben, even Dilfer if any of those mattered when they "played better" all the way to a SUPER BOWL VICTORY

YEAH, THATS SOME FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE

5 minutes ago, Jumpin Jehosaphat said:

Even funnier that folks still can't grasp that Matt "plays better" when he had the good fortune of:

1. A decent (to say the least) offensive line to protect him long enough to make the right decisions and execute the play

2. A head coach and OC who are capable of playing to win as opposed to playing not to lose

3. A defense that can protect a lead

Ask Brady, Flacco, Manning, Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben, even Dilfer if any of those mattered when they "played better" all the way to a SUPER BOWL VICTORY

YEAH, THATS SOME FUNNY STUFF RIGHT THERE

I can't believe there are still Ryan haters rooting for this team.  Its just amazing!  Reasonable posters have been saying what you outline for years but these jokers never quit!  Sad.

1 minute ago, CraigSmackDaddy said:

Isn't BLM the Ravens fan that shows up every now and then to try and convince himself that Flacco is better than Ryan?

Naah, that's BT##### [string of numbers that i don't remember], when Ryan wins in two weeks, I'm looking him up on the ravens messageboard.