Listening to the Sports Radio

Jesus

Which is something I never do, because I find it so boring, but this week and next week I might make a change. Anyway it was during Mike and Mike and they were talking to Donovan McNabb who is a believer in the Falcons. The segment I want to comment on was talking about the Steelers v Pats. In it McNabb talked about the Steelers and how they never adjust their defense depending on who they play as a result the Pats offense always exploits their Cover 3. Not once in any of their matchups in the Belichick era has Pittsburgh made an adjustment to beat the Pats on D. 

That made me think about how many adjustments Quinn makes and will make during a game and how great this Super Bowl will be with two minds at HC that will play the chess game to win. 

Just now, Jesus said:

Which is something I never do, because I find it so boring, but this week and next week I might make a change. Anyway it was during Mike and Mike and they were talking to Donovan McNabb who is a believer in the Falcons. The segment I want to comment on was talking about the Steelers v Pats. In it McNabb talked about the Steelers and how they never adjust their defense depending on who they play as a result the Pats offense always exploits their Cover 3. Not once in any of their matchups in the Belichick era has Pittsburgh made an adjustment to beat the Pats on D. 

That made me think about how many adjustments Quinn makes and will make during a game and how great this Super Bowl will be with two minds at HC that will play the chess game to win. 

McNabb must be a latecomer to the bandwagon. Hold on Donovan, hold on!