Jalen Collins after the game

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jalen has ******* arrived and I'm absolutely loving it. One of my friends is a Bucs fan so we constantly talk football (and a lot of smack) throughout the season. Day 2 of the draft comes and he texts me when Atlanta is about to be on the clock who I think it'll be. I said it has to be Jalen Collins here.... Huge fan of this guy, glad to see him putting it together. 

That dude has really grown and developed. He is more than a contributor. He is a key cog, especially since Trufant went down. He has stepped in admirably.

Not knocking Trufant but he has had a bigger impact than Trufant, more playmaking. That forced and recovered fumble was HUGE. Game-changing, momentum shifting. 

He has had key plays time and time again this year. But PLEASE believe that I want to resign Trufant as our number 1.

I love it. I just love it. That's awesome. The whole thing is AWESOME.

A beatdown that fully exorcised the ghosts of the 2010 Packers play-off game.

A conference championship.

An MVP game from our league MVP.

Confetti.

A trophy.

A raucous celebration.

A Super Bowl ticket.

THAT, ladies and gents, is how you close the Georgia Dome.

NOBODY can celebrate like Atlanta can. Thats why i've always thought it was a conspiracy to keep the Falcons and Hawks from being winning teams. The nation got a taste of it when Vick had the dome rocking.  Yesterday was even BETTER. No city can match Atlanta when it gets crunk...

10 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

NOBODY can celebrate like Atlanta can. Thats why i've always thought it was a conspiracy to keep the Falcons and Hawks from being winning teams. The nation got a taste of it when Vick had the dome rocking.  Yesterday was even BETTER. No city can match Atlanta when it gets crunk...

Exactly this.  That was a big *** party going down in the dome.  

14 minutes ago, slickgadawg said:

The team did a great job of keeping the crowd in it.  Is started with the national anthem:

But even halftime, Jermaine Dupri, Luda, there was no lull whatsoever.  I can't talk today.