Matt Ryan's passer rating and QBR

The Peregrine

6 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

I know he set an NFL record for having 4 consecutive playoff games with at least 3 passing TD's. 

Wow. I didn't know he set that record. I was think of a record for his passer rating. 

I thought it was either a new record for most consecutive games with a rating above 120 or most games in a season with a record of 120 or more.

2 minutes ago, The Peregrine said:

Wow. I didn't know he set that record. I was think of a record for his passer rating. 

I thought it was either a new record for most consecutive games with a rating above 120 or most games in a season with a record of 120 or more.

He very well might have. I just know of that one.

4 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

That's phenomenal. Finally. The narrative of Matt Ryan sucks and can't win in the playoffs has been obliterated for all eternity.

4 minutes ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

That's phenomenal. Finally. The narrative of Matt Ryan sucks and can't win in the playoffs has been obliterated for all eternity.

And the narrative of Matt Ryan, one of the best of all time is just beginning.

I also thought a score over 120 would break the playoff record of consecutive games with QB rating over 120.  But I'm not sure how to find it.

A crazy stat:  If Ryan throws 3TD in 2 more postseason games (not in a row, just period) he'll be in the top 5 ever in that stat (trailing Brady and Joe Montana and maybe Rodgers)