who would have believed after the week 1 loss at home to Tampa that at the end of the season in the end that the Atlanta Falcons would be the team everyone in the NFL would fear playing the most!!! #FalconsUnstoppable #RiseUp

JG2008

who would have believed after the week 1 loss at home to Tampa that at the end of the season in the end that the Atlanta Falcons would be the team everyone in the NFL would fear playing the most!!! 

#FalconsUnstoppable #RiseUp

Since our franchise started the same year as year 1 of the SuperBowl -  This is the 51st yr of The Falcons franchise and our 1st Super Bowl victory is Super Bowl 51.

At some point after we win this Super Bowl Bill Bellichick is going to say that trying to come up with a defensive game plan to stop the Atlanta Falcons offense was the greatest game planning challenge he has ever faced

Edited by JG2008

14 minutes ago, JG2008 said:

This is the 51st yr of The Falcons franchise and our 1st Super Bowl victory is Super Bowl 51.

At some point after we win this Super Bowl Bill Bellichick is going to say that trying to come up with a defensive game plan to stop the Atlanta Falcons offense was the greatest game planning challenge he has ever faced

#FalconsUnstoppable #RiseUp

:)  you realize that would be true no matter what year, right?

Im 55 and have been a Falcons Fan since I was 4--over the last 51 years we've had some great players and special seasons but this current team--especially over the last 8 games has developed into the most exciting Falcons team to watch in history---- we have never had a team like this that is peaking and getting better week over week going into and through the playoffs like this one

#FalconsUnstoppable! #RiseUp 

Yea, I clearly remember this loss. The cameras showed Mike Smith celebrating when his defense got a stop that pretty much sealed the deal for them. Before I joined, there was a thread with an enlarged snap of Mike Smith's grin as the opening post. It was doom and gloom around here for a week and talks of firing Kyle, Smith, and Quinn.

2 minutes ago, athell said:

Who would have believed you could fit an entire body of a post into the title field?

That's what I'm saying. This was my first thought. LOL. . . hilarious