peoriabird

There were a lot of thing said about this team at the beginning of the season by it's fans and radio personalities and it is time to review and talk about our assessments.  Here are my top 12 but I'm sure there are many more and please feel free to add to the list.  This should be fun.

1) Kyle Shanahan should be fired because he is the reason the Falcon can't win.  The offense was great until he got here and he has totally screwed up Matt Ryan

2) Matt Ryan needs to be traded because the Falcons would never win with him.  Matt's arm strength is too weak...Ole Noodle arm.  He is the 4th best quarterback in the division.  In fact Ryan should have been benched in favor of Matt Schaub before the season started

3) Thomas Dimitroff needs to be fire because his draft and personnel decision have crippled this team there the team will never win with him as our GM

4) The Falcons should have fired Dimitroff instead of Mike Smith.  Mike Smith is the best coach the Falcons have ever had

5) The Julio Jones trade was a terrible mistake and even though Jones is a great talent, he is nothing more than a shining new Hood Ornament

6) Vic Beasley is a bust and we should have drafted Randy Gregory

7) Jalen Collins is a bust and we should have drafted Randy Gregory

8) Mohamed Sanu was severely over paid and his signing was a huge mistake

9) We still don't have a pass rush because Dimitroff just refuse to address our defensive line

10) Keanu Neal, Deon Jones, and Deandre Campbell were all reaches in last year's draft

11)  The Falcons are going to be sorry for cutting Roddy White.  They have no one to replace him.

12 Rasheed Hageman should be cut because he is a bust

Edited by peoriabird

15) 0-16 Staring us in the face

16) 4-12 slated to finish last behind Saints, Tampa, and Carolina

17) Carolina will own this division for the next 5 years.

I had my doubt's about Shanahan and the offense along with Quinn's ability to turn this defense around. This year has taught me to just shut up, be patient and trust the process. The offense is out of this world good, but I'm really the most excited about the defense. The defense is insanely young and could be good for a loooooooong time.

18) Just about everyone was guilty of this WTF did we sign Spoon again........4 games in Spoon gone to season ending Que collectively moaning, and our whoa is me attitudes.

35 minutes ago, peoriabird said:

There were a lot of thing said about this team at the beginning of the season by it's fans and radio personalities and it is time to review and talk about our assessments.  Here are my top 12 but I'm sure there are many more and please feel free to add to the list.  This should be fun.

1) Kyle Shanahan should be fired because he is the reason the Falcon can't win.  The offense was great until he got here and he has totally screwed up Matt Ryan 

2) Matt Ryan needs to be traded because the Falcons would never win with him.  He is the 4th best quarterback in the division.  In fact Ryan should have been benched in favor of Matt Schaub before the season started

3) Thomas Dimitroff needs to be fire because his draft and personnel decision have crippled this team there the team will never win with him as our GM

4) The Falcons should have fired Dimitroff instead of Mike Smith.  Mike Smith is the best coach the Falcons have ever had

5) The Julio Jones trade was a terrible mistake and even though Jones is a great talent, he is nothing more than a shining new Hood Ornament

6) Vic Beasley is a bust and we should have drafted Randy Gregory

7) Jalen Collins is a bust and we should have drafted Randy Gregory

8) Mohamed Sanu was severely over paid and his signing was a huge mistake

9) We still don't have a pass rush because Dimitroff just refuse to address our defensive line

10) Keanu Neal, Deon Jones, and Deandre Campbell were all reaches in last year's draft

11)  The Falcons are going to be sorry for cutting Roddy White.  They have no one to replace him.

12 Rasheed Hageman should be cut because he is a bust

Wow. Nice compilation. I was bitter they cut Roddy but I never thought they should get rid of Kyle. That is the only assessment I have been guilty of.

If your assessment is on here, please eat your full course of crow.