Right now, somewhere, I gotta believe that deep down inside...

Mr.11

3 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

The majority of my extended family live in Charlotte and are huge Panther fans.  Oddly they gave congratulations, and hope we'd beat the Patriots.

Panthers aren't really our biggest rivals--they're like the little brother in the division.

Just now, JerseyNo12 said:

Panthers aren't really our biggest rivals--they're like the little brother in the division.

We are to them.  I was actually talking about that to one of my Panther cousins after the game today.  I think I know why but we're the biggest rival to all the teams in our division.  They also want us to beat the Patriots because they lost to them and were :airquote:cheated.

3 minutes ago, ltstorm2 said:

We are to them.  I was actually talking about that to one of my Panther cousins after the game today.  I think I know why but we're the biggest rival to all the teams in our division.  They also want us to beat the Patriots because they lost to them and were :airquote:cheated.

Hmm, well can't say I was rooting for the Panthers last year although I didn't like Denver either. Didn't want them winning one before we did. It's ironic how they went against the team we lost to in our first SB last year and now we're going up against the team they lost their first SB to.