• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, MetroD said:

Vick is awesome. lot of young people ive been around really look up to him

He's a great example of "you can mess up and still make something of yourself." Just hearing him talk and such, he sounds like a changed man.

4 minutes ago, PK Manley said:

He also would have been cool if he actually gave a **** about the team

I can't help but think we're on the verge of something  special and people are still whining about HIM. Still splitting the fanbase?  To be clear, his screw up made us go with a real QB in Ryan, the league MVP. We win this thing, that's the best thing he could have ever done for the franchise.

1 minute ago, deester11 said:

I can't help but think we're on the verge of something  special and people are still whining about HIM. Still splitting the fanbase?  To be clear, his screw up made us go with a real QB in Ryan, the league MVP. We win this thing, that's the best thing he could have ever done for the franchise.

Not whining about anything...someone brought it up.  Go cheer for him...I personally won't be.

He didn't give a ****, neither do I.

Just now, PK Manley said:

I cheered my team today and gave a lot of *****, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Nothing. The  Falcons are my interest, this team. I give a**** about the subject matter although I'm posting..ha. No need to opine about the man.  Just ready to move on and enjoy the SB. In any case, to each his own.

1 minute ago, deester11 said:

Nothing. The  Falcons are my interest, this team. I give a**** about the subject matter although I'm posting..ha. No need to opine about the man.  Just ready to move on and enjoy the SB. In any case, to each his own.

It's all good...happy for all of us long suffering Falcons fans.  I will disagree that there's no need to opine.  If you want to bring up the past, I'll give my opinion.