Blank to take EVERY Falcon Employee to SB51

SkerFalcon8710

I just have to say, I ******* love Arthur Blank. He's the best owner in the entire NFL. He's a fan, just like all of us. I can't stand those owners that sit up in their booths and scowl all game whether they're winning or not (Cough Panthers owner Cough). Blank gets excited and invested in this team just like everybody else. He's truly kind as well, and this just shows it. 

I'm going to really enjoy him getting a Lombardi. 

14 minutes ago, Falconsfan567 said:

How did you embed that when Twitter took away the 3 little dots that allows you to copy the URL?

I just click on the tweet, it opens up on a page by itself, and I just copy the link out of the browser and past in here and it converts to a tweet.  the link you the link you posted goes to his General Twitter account, not the specific tweet. You have to click on the Tweet first and then copy what's in the browser.  at least on a at least on a computer. Not sure if it works the same on a phone.

4 minutes ago, fuego said:

I just click on the tweet, it opens up on a page by itself, and I just copy the link out of the browser and past in here and it converts to a tweet.  the link you the link you posted goes to his General Twitter account, not the specific tweet. You have to click on the Tweet first and then copy what's in the browser.

I didn't post anything, I was just asking the question.