#1 scoring offense vs #1 scoring defense...

4 minutes ago, MoFalconsFan56 said:

Man. We HANDLED Arizona and Seattle this year (some could say TWICE) I fully EXPECT us to handle this overrated *** defense. They've played NO ONE NEAR our offensive talent!! Stand tall boys!!!!

Not sure whether you are agreeing with me or just making your own statement. A question was asked, to which I replied a negative.

The #1 defense vs. #1 offense thing is kind of misleading to me because I don't think this is like years past where a juggernaut defense (like the '02 Buccaneers) is going up against the #1 offense from that year. It is misleading that the Patriots have the #1 defense because they have absolutely benefited from playing very poor offenses.

Like I said in another thread, the best single unit on the field in Houston will be the Falcons' offense. Besides the Falcons' D has come along strong the past 2 months.

15 minutes ago, Dirtybird1225 said:

The #1 defense vs. #1 offense thing is kind of misleading to me because I don't think this is like years past where a juggernaut defense (like the '02 Buccaneers) is going up against the #1 offense from that year. It is misleading that the Patriots have the #1 defense because they have absolutely benefited from playing very poor offenses.

Like I said in another thread, the best single unit on the field in Houston will be the Falcons' offense. Besides the Falcons' D has come along strong the past 2 months.

I would argue that Houston had a better defense than New England, they just had complete a$$ for offense.