#1 scoring offense vs #1 scoring defense...

Anyone figure out our offense production vs opponents average score allowed, defense vs defense points allowed by our schedule, and the same for New England?   For example if opponents gave up an average of 21 a game on defense and your offense scored 24 a game against that schedule you would be a 'plus three'

Here's the list of QBs that the Pats have faced this season:

Ryan Fitzpatrick x2

Tyrod Taylor x2

Tannehill/Moore x2

Brock Osweiler x2

Trevor Siemian

Andy Dalton

Joe Flacco

Robert Griffin III

Jared Goff

Colin Kaepernick

Carson Palmer

Russel Wilson

Big Ben

They've played two good QBs this year, Russel Wilson - with no offensive line - torched them with 31 points. 

They've got slow LBs that can't cover our RBs 1on1, and a pass rush that struggles to get after the QB. 

They play the run well because of their DTs, and they have Brady/Belichick so it will be a fight but dude -- gotta have some faith, we matchup VERY well.

Edited by ChickenBiscuit
32 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick x2

Tyrod Taylor x2

Tannehill/Moore x2

Brock Osweiler x2

Trevor Siemian

Andy Dalton

Joe Flacco

Bryce Petty

Jared Goff

Colin Kaepernick

Carson Palmer

Russel Wilson

Big Ben

They've played two good QBs this year, Russel Wilson - with no offensive line - torched them with 31 points. 

They've got slow LBs that can't cover our RBs 1on1, and a pass rush that struggles to get after the QB. 

They play the run well because of their DTs, and they have Brady/Belichick so it will be a fight but dude -- gotta have some faith, we matchup VERY well.

Plenty of faith here!  Go Falcons!

34 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick x2

Tyrod Taylor x2

Tannehill/Moore x2

Brock Osweiler x2

Trevor Siemian

Andy Dalton

Joe Flacco

Bryce Petty

Jared Goff

Colin Kaepernick

Carson Palmer

Russel Wilson

Big Ben

Jeepers hahaha I didn't know it was this bad

38 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick x2

Tyrod Taylor x2

Tannehill/Moore x2

Brock Osweiler x2

Trevor Siemian

Andy Dalton

Joe Flacco

Bryce Petty

Jared Goff

Colin Kaepernick

Carson Palmer

Russel Wilson

Big Ben

I AM SO SCARED OF THAT SCHEDULE

40 minutes ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Ryan Fitzpatrick x2

Tyrod Taylor x2

Tannehill/Moore x2

Brock Osweiler x2

Trevor Siemian

Andy Dalton

Joe Flacco

Bryce Petty

Jared Goff

Colin Kaepernick

Carson Palmer

Russel Wilson

Big Ben

Love the list but now way they went againts Fitz twice and Petty once..I believe it was 1 and 1..still garbage1

43 minutes ago, chifalc said:

Anyone figure out our offense production vs opponents average score allowed, defense vs defense points allowed by our schedule, and the same for New England?   For example if opponents gave up an average of 21 a game on defense and your offense scored 24 a game against that schedule you would be a 'plus three'

Weird you say that, I just wrote an article about that very thing and posted it here. Titled it Falcons VS Patriots: By The Numbers.

Check it out.:)

2 minutes ago, ShmevinShmarris said:

Jeepers hahaha I didn't know it was this bad

Not only do we matchup well with their defense, but our corners matchup very well with their receivers, and they have a weakness at LG. Hageman was feasting today against the best offensive line in the playoffs and now he gets to go against a rookie Joe Thuney? 

Brian Poole has had to guard Randall Cobb, Tyreek Hill, Ty Montgomery, Brandon Cooks and Willie Snead. How do you think he matches up to Danny Amendola?

They'll eat on offense, Brady will get his but I have a lot more faith in our offense against their D than vice versa because as of right now -- WE ARE A MATCHUP PROBLEM.

1 minute ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Not only do we matchup well with their defense, but our corners matchup very well with their receivers, and they have a weakness at LG. Hageman was feasting today against the best offensive line in the playoffs and now he gets to go against a rookie Joe Thuney? 

Brian Poole has had to guard Randall Cobb, Tyreek Hill, Ty Montgomery, Brandon Cooks and Willie Snead. How do you think he matches up to Danny Amendola?

They'll eat on offense, Brady will get his but I have a lot more faith in our offense against their D than vice versa because as of right now -- WE ARE A MATCHUP PROBLEM.

For sure man I said all week that I'd rather face NE than PIT; even with PIT struggling. Theyre pretty deep in the secondary though. I expect huuuuuuge games from Coleman and Freeman in the receiving department