We have a Special Head Coach

atljbo

1 hour ago, atljbo said:

A future HOFer

Putting aside the developing and all that .. I get young guys loving his style but he has the vets excited to come to work and compete

Great point man.  I was thinking about Quinn after the game and trying to think of the last time I've seen a coach make this much of an impression on his team. Not to mention doing so going into only his second season career wise.  

Not only that but I don't think Quinn gets enough credit for being highly intellectual.  A coach like Bill Billycheck has that reputation and by all means has fully earned it,  but because Quinn is such an engaging and charismatic person I don't think most people catch on to just how intelligent this man must be.  

I had my doubts about Quinn last year and even at the beginning of this year. I was wrong. He's done what good coaches do, by getting the most from his team, in a short amount of time. It helps that he had some pieces to work with, but overall he is a huge reason for the recent success. 

This could legit be a changing of the guard. Belicheck and Brady going up against the upstart Quinn and Ryan.

**** is about to get spooky for the rest of the NFL, because as Quinn continues to build this defense, I think the sky is the limit for the next decade and the Atlanta Falcons.

I was watching some talk show the other day, and a female reporter was on there talking about Quinn as a man. She said she asked a half assed question that Quinn couldn't really give a good answer to. She knew she had messed up on HER end, yet Quinn came up after the presser & apologized for not being able to give her a better answer. This man knows PEOPLE. He cares about people. He connects ( he loves that word ;) ) with them so well, which is why this team is so strong right now. Why the brotherhood exists. No other coach has done what he is doing right now. He is doing something completely new the NFL hasn't seen before. He is the anti-Petrino. Bring on the Pats. Fight for your family. #Brotherhood #Rise