Favorite quotes

chifalc

"I feel exactly the same," Ryan said about being a Super Bowl quarterback now. "I'm happy. I'm happy for everybody in our organization. We've worked hard to get to this point. But the challenge is still in front of us. What we set out to accomplish is still in front of us. We'll enjoy it because it's hard to get to this point. I know that from experience. It's really difficult to get to this point. And we'll enjoy the buildup and the process leading to it, but our ultimate goal is still in front of us."

http://www.espn.com/blog/atlanta-falcons/post/_/id/25308/matt-ryan-falcons-break-through-and-set-sights-on-first-super-bowl-title

Just now, fuego said:

Who are they saying this about?

I'm reading their official game thread for our game. They are talking about us and laughing about GB. They seem to hate Rodgers more than any human on earth (more than we do) and are giving us pretty mad respect (though they assume they can cover us and will be much more equipped than GB)

1 minute ago, NeonDeion said:

I'm reading their official game thread for our game. They are talking about us and laughing about GB. They seem to hate Rodgers more than any human on earth (more than we do) and are giving us pretty mad respect (though they assume they can cover us and will be much more equipped than GB)

Ah. lol.

16 minutes ago, JayOzOne said:

Oh holy **** with the closing of that article. THIS. This is what I believe and what I've longed to see written about our team.

Either the Patriots or Steelers better be well-prepared themselves.

The Falcons are coming.

14 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

Oh holy **** with the closing of that article. THIS. This is what I believe and what I've longed to see written about our team.

Either the Patriots or Steelers better be well-prepared themselves.

The Falcons are coming.

almost brings a tear to the eye. Now, let's drive it home.

Julio Jones' 73-yard touchdown in which he shamed and emasculated Green Bay's entire secondary, throwing them to the ground like children, reminds me of Percy Harvin's kickoff return touchdown to open the second half of Seattle's Super Bowl win over Denver: an amazing athletic feat that also signaled the exact point when everyone knew the game was really over.