Why are people afraid to play New England?

gazoo

We just **crushed** two highly touted teams in two straight playoff games. We didn't just beat them, we humiliated  them both.

We just played two Super Bowl winning QBs who have outstanding mobility and accuracy and our defense held them both in check.  We harassed Russell Wilson the entire game with our front 4 and today we harassed Aaron Rodgers all game rushing 3 a lot of the time.  We had several bone crushing hits on Wilson and even more on Rodgers today.

Tom Brady isn't mobile and when you pressure him he makes mistakes. He threw 2 interceptions and completed less than half his passes  last week AND in last years AFCCG.  If we can get pressure back on Brady he's not Mr Perfect.

We have a prolific, completely unstoppable offense. There simply is no way to stop it. I doubt the Pats defense has seen anything like our offense this year.  Yes, they can probably stop a couple of drives but our offense is in a league all its own.  All we need is for our defense to put some pressure on Brady and stop a few drives like I'm sure it can (its WAY better now than it was just 6 games ago) and let this unstoppable offense throw up 30+ points on the Pats and we take home the grand prize we've all been waiting for. 

Brady vs Ryan in the big game........I couldn't have scripted this better myself!

I'm sure the coaching staff will watch film from games this season and even last season where Brady struggled. They will need to pressure Brady because dude is a statute. 

The Seahawks defense is much better than the patriots.  We are going to put up 40 on them.  The steelers defense is older and slower than ours.  Brady hasn't face this much speed all year.  We are going to hit him between 12 and 15 times and everyone knows how much Brady hates to be hit.

We are going to win this one by at least three scores!!!

This is a pretty even matchup. Good defenses with good offenses.

I have a feeling this will be a very good Superbowl watch, no matter the outcome. Falcons, no doubt, are the better team, but the Patriots have experience on their side.

I expect a Superbowl that'll be stamped into history. I just can't fathom how this would possibly be a bore of a watch.

8 minutes ago, gazoo said:

We just played two Super Bowl winning QBs who have outstanding mobility and our defense did a great job.  We harassed Russell Wilson the entire game with our front 4 and today we harassed Aaron Rodgers all game rushing 3 a lot of the time.  We had several bone crushing hits on Wilsonnand even more on Rodgers today.

Tom Brady isn't mobile and when you pressure him he makes mistakes. He threw 2 interceptions and completed less than half his passes  last week AND in last years AFCCG.  If we can get pressure back on Brady he's not Mr Perfect.

We have a prolific, completely unstoppable offense. There simply is no way to stop it. I doubt the Pats defense has seen anything like our offense this year.  Yes, they can probably stop a couple of drives but our offense is in a league all its own.  All we need is for our defense to put some pressure on Brady and stop a few drop vets like I'm sure it can (its WAY better now than it was just 6 games ago) and let this unstoppable offense throw up 30+ points on the Pats and we take home the grand prize we've all been waiting for. 

Brady vs Ryan in the big game........I couldn't have written this up better myself!

gazoo,

We are ready and this moment is not to big for the Falcons!

13 minutes ago, gazoo said:

We just played two Super Bowl winning QBs who have outstanding mobility and our defense did a great job.  We harassed Russell Wilson the entire game with our front 4 and today we harassed Aaron Rodgers all game rushing 3 a lot of the time.  We had several bone crushing hits on Wilsonnand even more on Rodgers today.

We have a prolific, completely unstoppable offense. There simply is no way to stop it. I doubt the Pats defense has seen anything like our offense this year.  Yes, they can probably stop a couple of drives but our offense is in a league all its own.  All we need is for our defense to put some pressure on Brady and stop a few drop vets like I'm sure it can (its WAY better now than it was just 6 games ago) and let this unstoppable offense throw up 30+ points on the Pats and we take home the grand prize we've all been waiting for. 

Brady vs Ryan in the big game........I couldn't have written this up better myself!

There is a large gulf between fear and respect. I have no problem with fans that respect what is going on there. The fact that we are outstanding does not make them slouches. There is a good bit of difference between the two teams we just beat and the Patriots. I think we can win. However, I don't think we will get them to tap out like the Packers. It will all come down to which QB gets protection. The better protected QB will win this matchup. 

16 minutes ago, gazoo said:

I love you, man

Unlike all the unjustified slobbering over Rodgers, Brady actually is the GOAT and Belicheck is the GOATHC. You have to fear them in any game, anytime, anywhere.

That said, it looks on paper like we have the better team.

I will feel much better if PMF breaks down the film of how we are going to beat them. 

29 minutes ago, gazoo said:

I'm not afraid of them.

Billicheck finds ways to take your best player out of the equation.  That will be difficult to do with this offense.  Matt Ryan use to always look for Julio and key on him but; he spreads it around to to many people for Billicheck to stop now.

Edited by manfam

My uncle in Ohio (browns fan) keeps talking about Brady this and Brady that. I keep telling him this team is different and battle tested: bringing up stats and offenses/defenses faced. His response: Brady's been to 6 Super Bowls. Lol ok Unc. Glad I actually watch Atlanta play football and I know we can defeat them like we have the others.