• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we stop ignoring the Falcons??

No clue how the Pats will contain them. Go man to man and their RB's will torch our LB's. Go zone to stop that and Jones and Sanu will have field days. Going to have to be a shoot out and the defense is going to have to put Ryan on his ***. This one is going to be very tough, though. It's a bad match-up for the Pats defense.
2 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

No clue how the Pats will contain them. Go man to man and their RB's will torch our LB's. Go zone to stop that and Jones and Sanu will have field days. Going to have to be a shoot out and the defense is going to have to put Ryan on his ***. This one is going to be very tough, though. It's a bad match-up for the Pats defense.

Sounds like at least one of their posters has some sense. 

4 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forums/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.10/

here yall go, i wrecked the GB boards all week with stats and facts and low and behold i cant help but say "I TOLD EM SO"

NE is a different best though. Lets GO!

I hope Dimitroff has some secrets or insights he can share with the Falcons.  He might have scouted some to their players when he was a scout for New England.

5 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Look at the trenches. Look at what each side does well. The DL is big, strong, and disciplined for the Pats. I think they will be the unit we have to account for in this game. While its more fun to talk about the skill positions, this is a game where we can't fake it in the trenches. We have to get it done and make them play our game. This will be fun. When we win, we will have answered all questions. 

24 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

https://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patriots/messageboard/forums/patsfans-com-patriots-fan-forum.10/

here yall go, i wrecked the GB boards all week with stats and facts and low and behold i cant help but say "I TOLD EM SO"

NE is a different best though. Lets GO!

Did you at least troll the Packers board after the game? lol.

How did they respond to the loss? What is that link again to that board?

21 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Give Belichick 2 weeks, he'll figure it out. Besides, Pittsburgh's defense is better than Atlanta's. And not to mention, but we still have the number 1 scoring defense.

:rolleyes:

sounds like the seahawks

Please, that soft as charmin Steelers defense is better than ours? They made Chris Hogan literally look like Julio today--he posted the exact same statline--9 rec, 180 yards, 2 TDs. Come on yo, you and everybody knows he ain't that good.

People say Pats fans suck, but they're actually talking good football over there. Reading through their Packer V Falcon thread has been interesting. Lots of them giving us props and even preparing for a loss, and backing it all up with very reasonable arguments. Even the ones that think they can win easily are giving good conversation. I thought the GB board was above average for fanbases, but the Pats' is impressing me. 

1 minute ago, Lornoth said:

People say Pats fans suck, but they're actually talking good football over there. Reading through their Packer V Falcon thread has been interesting. Lots of them giving us props and even preparing for a loss, and backing it all up with very reasonable arguments. Even the ones that think they can win easily are giving good conversation. I thought the GB board was above average for fanbases, but the Pats' is impressing me. 

Well I guess when you've been a part of such a run of success, they've been allowed to be a little less emotionally involved and more objective about their team and opponents.

26 minutes ago, Reggie_Kelly said:

Belichick is a good coach. I don't doubt that he can find some weakness in the offense. 

When you look at the play design with new plays coming each week or new routes from the same formations they all are smartly designed to dismantle zone coverage and no team has enough man to man talent to cover us. Denver was the closest. I watch some of Shanny's plays unravel in slow motion and defenders are confused on the coverage. It's hard to beat when you have this much talent on offense.