manfam

16 minutes ago, manfam said:

Score to last 5 games with two in the playoffs.  Can Pittsburgh or New England slow this offense down?

Oh yes. The Patriots big DL will be a problem for us. The outside zone scheme struggles when your guards in 2 yards in the backfield after the snap. Make no mistake, the next game will be a death war. Both AFC teams have what it takes to stay in a game with us. 

2 minutes ago, falcndave said:

Oh yes. The Patriots big DL will be a problem for us. The outside zone scheme struggles when your guards in 2 yards in the backfield after the snap. Make no mistake, the next game will be a death war. Both AFC teams have what it takes to stay in a game with us. 

I'm going to remember your post.  LOL.  NE have not seen a team like us all season.  I think they are like Dallas number one seed until a better team came in to beat them.

10 minutes ago, manfam said:

I'm going to remember your post.  LOL.  NE have not seen a team like us all season.  I think they are like Dallas number one seed until a better team came in to beat them.

Your example of Dallas is perfect. They stayed in it, but they got beat. You just got offended that I stopped gloating before midnight and didn't make it to the last sentence of my post :) 

I'm a happy camper. Its like a party here. People I haven't heard from in years are calling me to congratulate the Falcons. That said, I haven't lost my mind. The Patriots are a serious team with a great coach. They are the ultimate test. I wouldn't have it any other way. The Falcons are ready for this!  That said, we're not going to get them to tap out like the Packers...that dream needs to die now.