FalconFanStuck In Denver PM Me An Address. I Got A Towel For You Bro

Just now, JDaveG said:

FFS70, brother, I am confident you are about to get your rest.

This is the year my man.  This is the best team we've ever had, and I don't see any way either of these AFC teams can beat us.

1 more game sir.  1 more game.

I was going to type this out almost verbatim if someone else hadn't by the time I got to the last post. 

5 minutes ago, JDaveG said:

FFS70, brother, I am confident you are about to get your rest.

This is the year my man.  This is the best team we've ever had, and I don't see any way either of these AFC teams can beat us.

1 more game sir.  1 more game.

I don't trust Billy Check worth a dam. Let's go Pittsburg!!!!!

19 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

YES.

I'll pay the freight.

I can't say how cool that is brother.  I sincerely appreciate that so much!  So just to be clear here. (I almost can't even believe it)  You're going to send me a game day towel from the most historic game ever played in that building? From the game that got us to the big dance?  The FINAL  falcon game to ever take place there.... THAT TOWEL?  are you sure you want to do that?  I will literally frame it.  So it's not that I wouldn't absolutely love it. I'm just making sure you don't do anything you may regret later.

12 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

I can't say how cool that is brother.  I sincerely appreciate that so much!  So just to be clear here. (I almost can't even believe it)  You're going to send me a game day towel from the most historic game ever played in that building? From the game that got us to the big dance?  The FINAL  falcon game to ever take place there.... THAT TOWEL?  are you sure you want to do that?  I will literally frame it.  So it's not that I wouldn't absolutely love it. I'm just making sure you don't do anything you may regret later.

FF70 is a cool cat, not matter what the board knuckleheads say. It's okay to Accept his gift with your usual grace, hippie mod. 

Edited by Vandy

16 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

This.

16 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

Yeah bro. PM me.

46 minutes ago, Atlfanstckndenver said:

I was wondering why his numerous bans never stick. Now we know.