FYI: NFC is the home team in the SB this year

Which Super Bowl Team is the Home Team?

The AFC champion is set as the home team in even number Super Bowl games. As Super Bowl 51 is an uneven number game, the NFC Champion will be the Super Bowl home team. 

Man I wish we would wear black.

http://www.i4u.com/2016/12/118856/super-bowl-2017-date-half-time-show-stadium-teams-ads-and-all-facts-you-need-know

2 minutes ago, QuinnTorris said:

Hm for some reason I thought we'd be the away team since Carolina wore black in SB 50 and Denver wore white. I just assumed Denver was the Away team, but they actually were the HT. Wearing our black jerseys would be sick but we'd most likely roll with red. 

Looks like black or red it is. I can't wait to see them come out in them.

5 minutes ago, QuinnTorris said:

Hm for some reason I thought we'd be the away team since Carolina wore black in SB 50 and Denver wore white. I just assumed Denver was the Away team, but they actually were the HT. Wearing our black jerseys would be sick but we'd most likely roll with red. 

Yeah, as the home team they can choose, so for whatever reason they chose white. 

22 minutes ago, fuego said:

Yeah, as the home team they can choose, so for whatever reason they chose white. 

History shows that the team wearing white tends to win. Broncos, Pats, Seahawks all wore white. Prior to the Ravens winning there was a streak of the team in white winning starting with the Pats in 2004.

6 minutes ago, I give lengthy responses said:

History shows that the team wearing white tends to win. Broncos, Pats, Seahawks all wore white. Prior to the Ravens winning there was a streak of the team in white winning starting with the Pats in 2004.

I hate our all whites though. Boring.