Today's predictions

Abeasley27

My prediction today is a Falcons win 41-20. My question though is this: if we have a chance to score the extra touchdown as we did against the Seahawks do we take it? I think it would be an exclamation point on the game if we did! We didn't do it against the Seahawks and I only imagine that was because of the respect Coach Quinn has for Pete Carroll. I hope that the team and coaches have been listening and they take it all to heart to bury the packers and let the whole world know we are ready for the Super Bowl! 

RISE UP BABY!!!! Have a nice day guys! :tiphat::tiphat:

No Quinn is far different from Carrol. I was praying we ran the ball in on them after they tried to take cheap shots at the end of the game. I remember during the regular season where the Seachickens were blowing out the Rams at home and they tried a stupid azz flea flicker towards the end of the game and it was intercepted in the end zone. Quinn has too much class to do something so foolish and unnecessary. 

8 minutes ago, Absolute said:

I don't think Quinn would do that...but I wished we had done it last week despite his respect.  I hate them Seahawks.

I agree 100% I really wanted to score that touchdown because of the way they went after Mack. We were blowing them out and trying to put them out of their misery and they should have just accepted that and went home but they had to try something that stupid. I would have to have went full d-bag mode and punched it in!!

9 minutes ago, Abeasley27 said:

I agree 100% I really wanted to score that touchdown because of the way they went after Mack. We were blowing them out and trying to put them out of their misery and they should have just accepted that and went home but they had to try something that stupid. I would have to have went full d-bag mode and punched it in!!

Dam right and then I woulda gone for two and punched that in on those scummy seahole mofo's. They got no class. They deserved to get humiliated, and they did, even without us punching that last one in.

2 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Dam right and then I woulda gone for two and punched that in on those scummy seahole mofo's. They got no class. They deserved to get humiliated, and they did, even without us punching that last one in.

That's why I was wondering because of all of the talking heads talking about how great Aaron Rodgers is, and the loss we took at the hand of Rodgers in the playoffs on his run to a super bowl should we go ahead and make this a true statement game!!

2 minutes ago, Abeasley27 said:

That's why I was wondering because of all of the talking heads talking about how great Aaron Rodgers is, and the loss we took at the hand of Rodgers in the playoffs on his run to a super bowl should we go ahead and make this a true statement game!!

You could probably already guess that I would. But Dan Quinn is part of the NFL head coaching fraternity, and they tend to strenuously avoid embarrassing one another.

3 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Q isn't that type of coach. He has a killer instinct I believe that but he isn't like Caroll.

Oh I agree 100% he's nowhere near the kind of cheat and ***** that Carroll is. What I'm saying is I want him to show people we will take it easy and show class until you begin to push us around and take cheap shots. We can turn it back on and embarrass the crap out of you!

7 minutes ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I want a first half like New Orleans. Score a touchdown every single time we touch the ball.

Unlike New Orleans, do it again in the second half.

This is what I've been saying all along. If we do, we score 60 points. lol.

Only way we score that many is if it's close. Quinn just can't seem to allow us to continue to score if we have a sizable lead. You just have to keep scoring and scoring against a team like GB.

4 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

Good Lord I hope you're right!

10 minutes ago, mjqvi said:

55-24 Falcons. 

I would kill to have this score be the end and actually wanna turn the game off because it's so out of hand!! :munch:but I wouldn't because I would be ready for all of the excuses after that beat down and why Rodgers and the pack could've and should've won!!

11 minutes ago, Malachore said:

Q isn't that type of coach. He has a killer instinct I believe that but he isn't like Caroll.

Going for it when you can win in victory formation isn't "killer instinct". That's just being a ****. killer instinct is throwing a 40yrd TD bomb up 14 in the 4th to put the game away for good instead of Mike Smith run, run, run, punt to drain the clock. 

Also, going into victory formation on the 2 yard line has to be more embarrassing than trying to punch it in 

10 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

You could probably already guess that I would. But Dan Quinn is part of the NFL head coaching fraternity, and they tend to strenuously avoid embarrassing one another.

Well how about Carroll return the respect DQ showed him and instruct his players not to dive at knees as we took a knee to close out the game.  When respect is given, it should be reciprocated. 

33-31 Falcons on a Bryant field goal under 30 seconds remaining only to be followed my a Rodgers' Hail Mary Pass knocked down by Levine Toiolo in the End Zone.

As for this question: "My question though is this: if we have a chance to score the extra touchdown as we did against the Seahawks do we take it?"   Class is an aura of confidence that is being sure without being cocky.  It's the sure-footedness that comes with having already proved you will win.

I think taking a knee on the opponent's one with both knowing you could score if you chose is much more macho than rubbing into someone's face.  

Edited by Quarterback