If Jordy plays today, the following bulletin should be sent out

LOL. . . yea

In all seriousness, though, I think this is all a ruse. He may very well suit up, but I think they're playing chess with us with their poker faces on. . .I guess they figure it'll send the coaching staff shuffling stuff around in a panicked frenzy because they hadn't figured on Nelson playing. . . Quinn and his staff are more shrewd than this. 

The Packers have pulled out all of the mental games this week starting with this whole stomach virus/flu buffoonery . . .

13 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

LOL. . . yea

In all seriousness, though, I think this is all a ruse. He may very well suit up, but I think they're playing chess with us with their poker faces on. . .I guess they figure it'll send the coaching staff shuffling stuff around in a panicked frenzy because they hadn't figured on Nelson playing. . . Quinn and his staff are more shrewd than this. 

The Packers have pulled out all of the mental games this week starting with this whole stomach virus/flu buffoonery . . .

I've never had broken ribs but I've had bruised ribs. If he gets out there and runs full speed and doesn't cry like a baby I give the man all due respect.

If he takes a lick in the chest are you all may see a grown man cry on a football field.

So yeah, I'm pretty sure this is gamesmanship by the Pack.

13 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I've had broken ribs 3 times.  I don't know how he is going to do it after only a couple of weeks healing time.  I still couldn't breathe normally after two weeks healing time.  

I have had same thing three times myself. The last time I had one knocked out of place (still looks weird, got like a knot), could t breathe right for weeks, ended up getting pleurisy and ultimately pneumonia due to fluid build up. Dan near killed me. Playing football was not something I could have even considered. Walking was hard enough.

i hate to say it but if he plays, I'd have Neal lick him good one time. He's not a defenseless player if he gets in field with a known condition, and I would knock him out early.