TIME FOR CONJECTURE IS OVER...WE WIN, OR WE LOSE....

Stoic

I have been an INSANE, loyal, passionate Falcon Fan for 35 years.....we have the ability to do this. I am concerned but not scared, I am confident but not cocky. I am hopeful but not begging, I am ready, but I am nervous. I cried back in '98 when Morty made the Kick, I will cry tomorrow if we are Blessed with a victory. For the time, literally, I ask/hope/Pray that our Atlanta Falcons:

RISE UP

ATLBANNER.jpg

18 minutes ago, Malachore said:

You might not be begging but I am along with pleading and praying. While understand that this is "just a game" it's something I need because 2016 was probably the worst year of my life and it's continued into 2017.

I hope they succeed for Atlanta and all of the fans around the nation (I'm up in New Hampshire) and 2017 improves for you. 

Statement...The Brothership flies today,  next stop is Houston, Tx . 

No way a Northen team and a Midwestern team fly into the South for an epic battle and no Southern team represents... For that reason alone, It's truly must a Southern Team whipping those yankes azzzzez from the North! 

Falcons have this!