The city is LIT! Let's go baby!!!

SkerFalcon8710

I live just outside the perimeter but there is a vibe everywhere. I see Falcons stuff everywhere all of a sudden. I was rocking Falcons stuff way before. Ran into a few GB fans today. They were nice I was nice.. I just thought to myself..."Tomorrow... It will not be nice. Matty Ice gonna curve chew up real nice! I will be at the Dome tomorrow screaming at the top my lungs! I already started drinking! We got this... BTW we have Monster Jam fans hating because of the game. More on that later

#ArriveViolently 

Edited by Tweenthehedges

1 hour ago, socalriseup said:

Guys I went to 5 different bars in downtown tonight , most were full of packer fans, I walked in the door yelling rise up atl. I got some boos and some cheers. But I dgaf. I flew all the way from cali to support our falcons shocking the nation. Tomorrow is our day.

To be fair, I think Packers fans are more likely to be at bars this week than Falcons fans because they're here from out of town, staying at hotels. People from Georgia can go to bars here any time they want.

2 hours ago, xiv_T_E_C_O_ said:

Korver was awesome, Howard had so much potential, but he can't even maintain all star status... So much wasted potential.

Tim Hardaway Jr. aint makin me miss Korver at all. He can shoot a trey, run the floor and create a shot. If he can continue to get better on defense he will be a total upgrade.

2 hours ago, QuinnTorris said:

I really hope we win the Super Bowl so all these fans that appear every time we start winning will actually stick around so we can stop being overtaken by opposing fan bases at our own games. 

Just came to me what your handle is.....EPIC AWESOME! #BROTHERSHIP

2 hours ago, JermareATL said:

To be fair, I think Packers fans are more likely to be at bars this week than Falcons fans because they're here from out of town, staying at hotels. People from Georgia can go to bars here any time they want.

Yeah we are drunk at home in preparation for the game