I "caint" stand myself.... good god.

trudweathers

We will represent... you know we will and we'll feel you in the dens and living rooms. Get loud. All over. get loud. Make it rock. Get loud. We feel you! 

1 minute ago, PokerSteve said:

Live it loud and proud for those of us who can only view from the harsh environment of our living rooms, good sir!  :D

1 minute ago, trudweathers said:

We will represent... you know we will and we'll feel you in the dens and living rooms. Get loud. All over. get loud. Make it rock. Get loud. We feel you! 

If you reach the point where you've gone past the edge and you are certifiably batchit crazy, then you'll have reached the state I'll be in tomorrow by the start of the game. :lol:

4 minutes ago, trudweathers said:

I got a car load of bartchite crazies... We got a song. It go like this. 

If that's y'all's song, then y'all have it goin' on. I mean strong. Makes me wish I could come along. Join in the throng just like I belong. Hey, I'm gone. So long, King Kong. :tiphat:

25 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Live it loud and proud for those of us who can only view from the harsh environment of our living rooms, good sir!  :D

I honestly would not want to watch it anywhere else than the confines of my house.  There I can be an absolute lunatic without offending or otherwise worrying about anything other than my Falcons!!!

50 minutes ago, trudweathers said:

I am so effin pumped. We're leaving at 9:30AM to blow the roof off the dome one last time.

very nice, I always put me on some JB when Im feeling bad and it always works, to bad he's not here anymore,  he'd have been the PERFECT  halftime performer .

1 hour ago, PokerSteve said:

If you reach the point where you've gone past the edge and you are certifiably batchit crazy, then you'll have reached the state I'll be in tomorrow by the start of the game. :lol:

twenty, thirty years ago I went to games like that.  Sadly there was no Game Pass and I frequently couldn't remember much about the game the next day.  Stay Safe.