• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, lidsville_falcon said:

Jordy is not going to play, adams and allison ethier. They'll suit up, but they're not going in. Jordy would a moron if he risked a punctured lung. 

Yeah, Jordy definitely doesn't play. This is just something the Packers released to keep us guessing.

Sounds like he got better just in time to make the game. Lucky him, or maybe not. When we beat them the pundits will be saying "if only Nelson had been full speed" they would've blown our doors off.

Guess we'll see what Mr. Nelson's got...and for how long he can bring it. If Mr. Neal pays him an early visit, he won't be bringing it but about one play. :slick:

Just now, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

He's gonna play lol. Yall be ready to see him, Adams and Allison. The rest of them too. All smokescreen like we've thought all along. Guarantee Quinn and the team hasn't bought any of their Shiite.

Just don't see it. 

2 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

They made it clear around Wednesday that Adams was expected to play.  I never bought that Geronimo wasn't going to play.

Nelson?  I'll believe that one when I see it.

Either way, the dope man is gonna be real busy in that locker room tomorrow.

Yeah, never expected Allison or Adams to be out, but no way say Jordy playing. Better if they play, less excuses for them when the lose. 

10 minutes ago, fuego said:

Yeah, Jordy definitely doesn't play. This is just something the Packers released to keep us guessing.

It wouldn't matter one way or the other. Our defensive strategy won't change. We're not gonna match corners so no need to guess anything. That's one of the things I like about this system. It's gonna be pretty much what it is week in and week out. 

2 minutes ago, PeytonMannings Forehead said:

They made it clear around Wednesday that Adams was expected to play.  I never bought that Geronimo wasn't going to play.

Nelson?  I'll believe that one when I see it.

Either way, the dope man is gonna be real busy in that locker room tomorrow.

Cracked ribs are painful. Even to breath.  Toradol will take the edge off, but as soon as he is hit he wont be able to expand his rib cage and he will feel like he is drowning.  They might get one good play out of him.