What are we supposed to do?

BirdFan33

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

Trying to get over this cold before tomorrow! Went to the doc yesterday with a 100.5 fever got me on some meds and feeling better today but hopefully will be close to 100% tomorrow... so just resting around the house 

Sounds like you're trying to hedge your bets by claiming the flu. Who does that? Lol

3 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Trying to get over this cold before tomorrow! Went to the doc yesterday with a 100.5 fever got me on some meds and feeling better today but hopefully will be close to 100% tomorrow... so just resting around the house 

You been visiting A.A.ron in this room last night.  Olivia might get mad. 

14 minutes ago, Carl927 said:

The wife has me in the middle of a kitchen remodel.  I'll be laying tile and drinking beer, but mostly drinking beer.

pictures when you're finished, and I'm not usually a betting man, but I'd bet we can tell how much you drank by the pics.....:lol:

1 minute ago, Is This What You Want? said:

This has been longest week ever.  Flying this afternoon into ATL so drinking the whole flight will help pass by time.  This morning has felt like ffffooooorrrreeevvveeerrr.  Is it Sunday yet!!??

Where are you coming from?

Oddly for me this week has flown by but now I find myself in the middle of today that feels like it will never end. I think I'll go check out some sporting goods stores to see if I can find some falcons stuff which should be difficult since I live around Nashville. 

Also thinking about smoking something,  (meat not grass) tomorrow and can start planning that out

I was suppose to be enjoying my new 48 in 4k UHD t.v. it arrived this morning. But when I took it out the box the screen was cracked. How's that to start your day off.  I had my whole plan ready for this tv and the game tomorrow.

It will be ready when we play in the Super Bowl though.

55 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Just got over bronchitis in November and walking pneumonia this week as a teacher. Rest up!

3 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Just got over bronchitis in November and walking pneumonia this week as a teacher. Rest up!

college courses just started back up 2 weeks ago and I'm already sick lol... easy to get sick around all those people. I'm in the Army National Guard as well and we just got all our vaccines back in December so luckily the flu test came back negative!! These meds def helped but I can't consume adult beverages on them unfortunately lol