Big Boi on First Take: "Last Chance For Some Dome"

knomercy

8 minutes ago, Waterjabbers said:

Stephen A. being Stephen A.

He still had a point though. Anybody arguing that Brady is a more talented QB than Rodgers likely has some kind of agenda going on or fueled by something else. Take Brady out of NE and let's see what kind of career he has. If the Packers are relevant, it's because Rodgers put them there.

2 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

He still had a point though. Anybody arguing that Brady is a more talented QB than Rodgers likely has some kind of agenda going on or fueled by something else. Take Brady out of NE and let's see what kind of career he has. If the Packers are relevant, it's because Rodgers put them there.

If you put either quarterback in Cleveland they wouldn't have had the careers they had.  That is always the case for every quarterback.

Just now, Waterjabbers said:

If you put either quarterback in Cleveland they wouldn't have had the careers they had.  That is always the case for every quarterback.

That's why I liked what Kellerman had to say though. Swap both QB's instead. Brady might have one just like Rodgers does now, but Rodgers may have more than 4.

3 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

Put Rodgers behind the Panthers O-line and he struggles. If we are going to move players around to different teams I promise you I can make every player in the NFL better or worse than they are based on their situation. Brady has proved he can win with average talent around him just the same as Rodgers has. 

It's pretty obvious that Stephen A has been scripted to not like the Falcons. I really don't like GB or Rodgers (I think he's an azz) but you'd never hear me doubting their ability to win games based on some crap that happened 4 years ago. He has to hate on the Birds because that's what the network wants him to do. Even the biggest Falcon haters would have to at least admit we don't suck this year.

Got like 4 minutes in.

"We talkin bout Matt Ryan here"

Yeah, he's 2-1 in his last 3 playoff games with nearly a 120 rating, and pretty inarguably MVP of the NFL. So yeah, Stephen, we're talking about Matt Ryan here. In other words, against the Packers, I'll be surprised if he throws for less than 4 TDs.

Probably the most unknowledgable and unwatchable man in football media.

5 minutes ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

Take Rodgers out of Green Bay and see what kind of career he has. See, what gets commonly overlooked is that McCarthy made Rodgers work on his mechanics, because they were a mess. You think Rodgers came into the league slinging it like he is now? Nah man. I hate it when people make hypotheticals like "if Rodgers played with Belichick he'd have 5 Super Bowls." That's trash. You don't know how Rodgers would have adjusted to an Earnhardt-Perkins offense.

The only QB that you can truly say was great regardless of coaching staff is Peyton Manning.

6 hours ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Take Rodgers out of Green Bay and see what kind of career he has. See, what gets commonly overlooked is that McCarthy made Rodgers work on his mechanics, because they were a mess. You think Rodgers came into the league slinging it like he is now? Nah man. I hate it when people make hypotheticals like "if Rodgers played with Belichick he'd have 5 Super Bowls." That's trash. You don't know how Rodgers would have adjusted to an Earnhardt-Perkins offense.

The only QB that you can truly say was great regardless of coaching staff is Peyton Manning.

6 hours ago, AtlantaFanatic said:

Put Rodgers behind the Panthers O-line and he struggles. If we are going to move players around to different teams I promise you I can make every player in the NFL better or worse than they are based on their situation. Brady has proved he can win with average talent around him just the same as Rodgers has. 

It's pretty obvious that Stephen A has been scripted to not like the Falcons. I really don't like GB or Rodgers (I think he's an azz) but you'd never hear me doubting their ability to win games based on some crap that happened 4 years ago. He has to hate on the Birds because that's what the network wants him to do. Even the biggest Falcon haters would have to at least admit we don't suck this year.

you're both right. I never said Rodgers would go to any team and change the fate of the franchise alone. Which is why I said swap the 2 QB's in this scenario. Brady would more than likely win 1, while it's probable that Rodgers may actually win more being a more talented QB.

Everybody in the league knew Rodgers needed to work on his mechanics. It's one reason he went from being in discussion for the #1 overall pick with Alex Smith to landing in the 20's to GB(that and Jeff Tedford producing system busts at QB). If it wasn't for his mechanics issue, which wasn't that big of a deal compared to his height and being in Tedford's system, Rodgers would have went #1 overall. He was a late bloomer, but a highly talented QB coming out of college. 

I'm willing to go out on a limb and say that if Rodgers was behind the Panthers O line, he would excel more than Cam. Cam is an athlete playing QB more so than Rodgers being an actual QB that's just athletic enough to make plays on his own. He would see things that Cam just doesn't see, and would avoid the mishaps that Cam has. GB's o line isn't some stellar top 5 O line in the league. Our very own Matt Ryan has had ****** oline play and produced.