Rise Up Day @ School in Cumming, Ga

roguebeaver

So my son marries a gal from Wisconsin and they have three strong little boys, 6,7,&8 , my grandsons so beautiful and I'm believing Falcon Fans...right? Nope!!! Heck naw I said after I see a picture of them on Insta-face eating GB football cookies their mom made and sent with them to school. My heart broke right there! 

Im contemplating calling DFACS...should I, or just hope they escape the brainwashing when they get older?

Gotta revisit my will... 

firgot the real purpose of my post...she DRESSED them all the same in a Green Bay Jersey with Rodgers name on them. Fried my freaking marbles!!

Edited by roguebeaver

16 minutes ago, roguebeaver said:

So my son marries a gal from Wisconsin and they have three strong little boys, 6,7,&8 , my grandsons so beautiful and I'm believing Falcon Fans...right? Nope!!! Heck naw I said after I see a picture of them on Insta-face eating GB football cookies their mom made and sent with them to school. My heart broke right there! 

Im contemplating calling DFACS...should I, or just hope they escape the brainwashing when they get older?

Gotta revisit my will... 

Send THE PUNISHER to your daughter in law!

4 hours ago, Grrrillapmpn Inc.® said:

Rise up... Cumming

I would say there is a joke in there but I stopped short due to the inclusion of children. 

Man, I'm an old white dude, but doggone I can't help but getting lost in the boom boom of the pic in your post! I just stare at it.....I apologize if it's your lady...you can kick me in the nuuuutz if it is. 

Edited by roguebeaver