Skip Bayless doesn't trust Matt Ryan, Falcons

mattyicefalcon

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, g-dawg said:

after Skip's precious cowgirls lost, Bayless has no choice but to root for the Packers to win the SuperBowl so he can say that Cowgirls are 2nd best team in the NFL.

This ^^^.  Bayless said earlier year that Ryan had a different look in his eye.  He has to back off of that now because of his Cowboy fandom.

Many didn't trust Peyton Manning in a game of this magnitude pre-2006 based on his previous postseason resume. He finally got passed it and went on to win it all.

Long story short, people love to stick with a bad narrative and fail to take into account that things and people do change.

It's Ryan's time!

I bet Skip's opinion would be totally different if it was the Cowboys with Romo at QB. Let's see how Dak moves on from starting 0-1 in the playoffs.

Just now, Jerry Maguire said:

This ^^^.  Bayless said earlier year that Ryan had a different look in his eye.  He has to back off of that now because of his Cowboy fandom.

yep,  if Cowboys would have won, he would be building Falcons up as an opponent while still saying Cowboys would win - now he has to build up the Pack.  Bayless is like a little kid with his takes and arguments.

A lot of these analyst/"experts" are picking us to win. I would say the majority are, so I wouldn't complain or worry about one guy's opinion especially his. 

His primary goal is to say the most outrageous thing he can think of. 

Most of these guys on TV haven't watched the Falcons play a game all year before last week, so I don't care what any say.