If michael bennet hit mr2 like rw3 got hit

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Mr.Blank said:

Your last thread got locked and now you are starting this again?

yes , when you are misunderstood and laughed at , you kinda want to clear things up.

atleast I do

I will also say I was wrong if I am.

this is an opinion from all of is,, therefore there isn't anybody wrong here. except imo the people attacking instead of giving their opinion on the wrong play

im fired up rise up

10 minutes ago, Dukeduke211 said:

thank you tandy. I would've definitely been mad, especially after the way we know the seahawks play.

I was attacked last night unfairly and I don't give up. ever

just trying to have a discussion.

thank you.

have a great day

rise up

Actually, I lied.  I was upset once when Ryan was hit while sliding.   It was against the Saints and Kenny Vaccaro hit him when he slid.    

2 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

They scored a TD on that drive..moving on

so far ive learned today

if a team scores, there is no reason to ever talk about a play again...

can we not talk about aaron Rodgers anymore since they scored on there last drive?

lol

thanks for not being a jerk though

Just now, Tandy said:

Actually, I lied.  I was upset once when Ryan was hit while sliding.   It was against the Saints and Kenny Vaccaro hit him when he slid.  

exactly tandy

thank you

hat was included in last nights debate aswell/

we were all mad then, if he was to get plastered on the back of his helmet we would all be mad. guarantee. :)

7 minutes ago, Dukeduke211 said:

thanks for your input. I was really trying to see if I can get anyone to agree with me. not everyone has spoke yet.

I agree, except, if you hit a guy in the head while he is sliding, you were predicting him being on the ground.

Im all about ghuys bracing for contact and lowering there head into defender. this was not he case. you see wgat you hit.

You aim for the midsection, the runner drops down, then it isn't on the tackler.  There is no evidence that Poole "predicted" Wilson was going down.  To imply there was is to imply Poole targeted the head.  You simply have no evidence to support your position aside from your own assumptions.  If he waited for Wilson to start his slide before hitting I might agree with you, but that wasn't the play.

Just now, Dukeduke211 said:

thanks bro, I appreciate your sincerity. thank you

why do I want to celebrate with a bunch of folks calling me names unfairly.

the whole message board has not spoke. I bet you someone un biased will show up that hasn't commented yet.

like you said..... I was misunderstood.

that should not be blockable imo

Speaking of misunderstanding, you apparently haven't figured out that:

1. there was a video in the first thread that showed the play in question. 

2. That everybody besides you watched it and that's what they were commenting on after the first couple of pages. There was some initial confusion about which play it was, but it was cleared up and the last few pages were comments about that specific play.

3. Disagreeing with you doesn't make me biased, or wrong.

4. Everybody disagrees with you- the league, the seahawks, Wilson, the fans., so, literally everybody is biased or you're wrong.

5. There isn't  thread like this on any Seahawks board, that should tell you something. If you go to  reddit NFL and start this same thread, you can be disagreed with by a much larger group.

6. You won't get banned for being misunderstood, but for being an #### about being misunderstood. You've done enough to get banned already by a strict interpretation of the COC.

25 minutes ago, A Pimp Named Slickback™ said:

Did you care when we played them and Ryan got blasted several times LATE, getting driven into the dirt?? No flags on any of those, and in my opinion the hit on Wilson wasn't anything we don't see every week in the NFL, no flag.

yes I did!!!! very much so...

2 minutes ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

You aim for the midsection, the runner drops down, then it isn't on the tackler.  There is no evidence that Poole "predicted" Wilson was going down.  To imply there was is to imply Poole targeted the head.  You simply have no evidence to support your position aside from your own assumptions.  If he waited for Wilson to start his slide before hitting I might agree with you, but that wasn't the play.

he led with the crown of his helmet. im not mad at him

thatis where its premeditated. he hit him on the ground.

im sure it was discussed in the film room

3 minutes ago, falconidae said:

2. That everybody besides you watched it and that's what they were commenting on after the first couple of pages. There was some initial confusion about which play it was, but it was cleared up and the last few pages were comments about that specific play.

4. Everybody disagrees with you- the league, the seahawks, Wilson, the fans., so, literally everybody is biased or you're wrong.

5. There isn't  thread like this on any Seahawks board, that should tell you something. If you go to  reddit NFL and start this same thread, you can be disagreed with by a much larger group.

6. You won't get banned for being misunderstood, but for being an #### about being misunderstood. You've done enough to get banned already by a strict interpretation of the COC.

the video that was shown is not the play. that is the problem with most of your responses. you cant google it. 12:14 1 st quarter

5 minutes ago, falconidae said:

that's a shame because the misunderstanding is from the majority of you.

I was attacked for voicing my opinion.

who is in the wrong?

I have yet to have anyone strongly disagree when talking about the correct play.

someone put it up please?

7 minutes ago, falconidae said:

im curious how the 20 of you guys know what the rest of the world is thinking.

nfl misses flags all the time. what if we find out later today poole was fined for the hit?

there is another rwhat if thread we can all join in on

1 minute ago, Dukeduke211 said:

that's a shame because the misunderstanding is from the majority of you.

I was attacked for voicing my opinion.

who is in the wrong?

I have yet to have anyone strongly disagree when talking about the correct play.

someone put it up please?

I'm strongly disagreeing. It was a late slide. You can't determine crown of helmet if you go down late. 

9 minutes ago, Dukeduke211 said:

thanks man. :)

I wish I could walk away. we almost have one person who agrees. confirmed to have watched the actual play also

I actually noticed this play all 3 times i watched the game..I thought to myself that was close..then moved on..as should you because its not blatant enough to be talked about or even called in the game. Wilson didnt even blink after

41 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

I looked at the exact play some one posted the video. You are avoiding the conversation cause you can't agree you were wrong.

Google: Sliding QB rule. Watch the play and its clear why it wasn't a flag.

I will check into that. if im wrong, which im not , because im only stating my opinion and asking a question.

I will gladly come on here and admit I was wrong(my opinion is wrong to me)if that is the case.

1 minute ago, EJmusic said:

I'm strongly disagreeing. It was a late slide. You can't determine crown of helmet if you go down late.

I hear you , I can almost agree. I just cant see hitting a spot he didn't mean to hit while lowering his helmet.it was bang bang. I thought it was very close to crossing the line of player safety.

guarantee, if that was Bennett on matt we would all be up in arms. but since we scored on the play, it doesn't matter. lol

peace to you

3 minutes ago, TRUju2111 said:

I actually noticed this play all 3 times i watched the game..I thought to myself that was close..then moved on..as should you because its not blatant enough to be talked about or even called in the game. Wilson didnt even blink after

same hear. I was like shew.. that was close.

that is all, wanted to see what others thought.... we were thinking the exact same thing.

I was attacked which made this thing spiral

peace to you

8 minutes ago, Dukeduke211 said:

I hear you , I can almost agree. I just cant see hitting a spot he didn't mean to hit while lowering his helmet.it was bang bang. I thought it was very close to crossing the line of player safety.

guarantee, if that was Bennett on matt we would all be up in arms. but since we scored on the play, it doesn't matter. lol

peace to you

Again,  you spitting this agenda with Bennett. Ryan doesn't slide that late. It was not a penality. Also,  when you see the slo-mo, Poole realizes he slid at the last second and puts his hand in between to soften the blow.