If michael bennet hit mr2 like rw3 got hit

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Dukeduke211 said:

why do I have to stop something , when the p[roblem here lies with most of the posters who are attacking me

Its called being obnoxious. Just drop it. This is the 3rd thread you've opened about it. We get it, you think it was a late hit/roughing the passer. 

It wasn't called.  So drop it and move on. Folks are tired of seeing this crap. Even if its a joke its a bad one.

3 minutes ago, papachaz said:

ok, two things, yes, I pm'd and apologized for thinking of the wrong play and then misunderstanding what you meant on the clock, because by the time I got it typed, @Monoxide had locked the thread and @Atlfanstckndenver opened, and commented and then locked it back.

I also went and posted the full game replay, so anyone and everyone who hadn't seen the game or wanted to bother with watching what you were referring to, could do so.

I also gave a pretty decent (I thought) explanation about what happened, that it wasn't a bone crushing hit, that Poole was already going into his tackle when wilson went down.....

and yet you want to start all over again.

oh yeah, please don't ever use all caps at me again, that's just rude and arrogant. I can promise if we were face to face you wouldn't yell at me like that, so don't do it here

not meaning to yell. at work, don't type often.

thank you for so kindly offering your input again. nobody scares me, if that was what that was.

I agree, he was in the act of hitting him when he went into his slide. fact is he speared him with his crown of his helmet, if he did tha then he was aiming at a guy on the ground or was expecting him to be on the ground.

im not looking for a flag at this point. it was meant to discuss instead of what if shannahan leaves or is aaron Rodgers god?

2 minutes ago, MD-FalconFan13 said:

Its called being obnoxious. Just drop it. This is the 3rd thread you've opened about it. We get it, you think it was a late hit/roughing the passer.

It wasn't called.  So drop it and move on. Folks are tired of seeing this crap. Even if its a joke its a bad one.

much respect. how come many cant give their opinion?

they don't know the play. fine

don't comment please

im practicing my patience.

message board is good for that my fellow falcon fans

I have my 21 eric Metcalf jersey on at work today. I know, trolling

5 minutes ago, Dukeduke211 said:

that's pretty one sided.

I enjoy ur posts.

did you watch the play?

im harping on it because I was attacked and called stupid and blocked because we have some immature fans

if mr2 got hit like that and I was on the team. something would've happened.

watch it slow mo.

12:14 1st qtr

It's the internet people can be @ssholes sometimes. There's missed calls every game and if this was one i still truly can't understand why it would matter at this point. 

I just went and watched that play over and over and over - trying to see the big deal - and I just didn't.   I've seen Ryan be hit many times when running after sliding in the same manner - and no flags and I've never been mad.

So, my answer is no - I would not have been mad and I don't believe we should have been flagged.  Honest answer.

That's viewing first quarter 12:14 - and I honestly came away much more confused over why you are so upset about it.

1 minute ago, Tandy said:

I just went and watched that play over and over and over - trying to see the big deal - and I just didn't.   I've seen Ryan be hit many times when running after sliding in the same manner - and no flags and I've never been mad.

So, my answer is no - I would not have been mad and I don't believe we should have been flagged.  Honest answer.

That's viewing first quarter 12:14 - and I honestly came away much more confused over why you are so upset about it.

thank you tandy. I would've definitely been mad, especially after the way we know the seahawks play.

I was attacked last night unfairly and I don't give up. ever

just trying to have a discussion.

thank you.

have a great day

rise up

Dude, you will get banned. Be a real shame if you weren't here to celebrate with the rest of us after a super bowl win because you keep violating COC. And starting a 3rd thread on the exact same subject after mods have locked the first 2 is a violation of COC.

And, no 99% were not commenting on the wrong play-some were to start with, but then figured it out, after the video was posted in the first thread.

and, everyone but you, including the league [no fine], the refs [no flag], Wilson [no reaction], the seahawks [ no comments] and every other poster [we're all saying the same thing] has agreed- legal play, incidental helmet to helmet contact. No, wouldn't be upset if that happened to Ryan.

You've made your point and everybody else disagrees with it. Just let it go or the mods will let you go.

3 minutes ago, PHALCONABERNATHY said:

It's the internet people can be @ssholes sometimes. There's missed calls every game and if this was one i still truly can't understand why it would matter at this point.

thanks man. I couldn't see the video. its at 12:14 first qtr though.

there was another hit by poole later that I also thought was borderline illegal, helmet to rw3 jaw. I guess he was live bait at that time though.

2 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Dude, you will get banned. Be a real shame if you weren't here to celebrate with the rest of us after a super bowl win because you keep violating COC. And starting a 3rd thread on the exact same subject after mods have locked the first 2 is a violation of COC.

And, no 99% were not commenting on the wrong play-some were to start with, but then figured it out, after the video was posted in the first thread.

and, everyone but you, including the league [no fine], the refs [no flag], Wilson [no reaction], the seahawks [ no comments] and every other poster [we're all saying the same thing] has agreed- legal play, incidental helmet to helmet contact. No, wouldn't be upset if that happened to Ryan.

You've made your point and everybody else disagrees with it. Just let it go or the mods will let you go.

thanks bro, I appreciate your sincerity. thank you

why do I want to celebrate with a bunch of folks calling me names unfairly.

the whole message board has not spoke. I bet you someone un biased will show up that hasn't commented yet.

like you said..... I was misunderstood.

that should not be blockable imo

not many people understand me. that is fine

I feel like you have had your question answered numerous times both last night and today, so the misunderstanding may lie with you.  

To be brief, Poole started his tackling motion prior to, or at the same time as, Wilson's slide. When he started his tackle, he went low, not at the helmet.  Because the his was not targeting the head (the contact was incidental) and Wilson was a runner, there was no foul.  it really is that simple.  The rulebook accounts for incidental contact to the head, just like this situation.

Just now, NeonDeion said:

3 threads on this? Really dude? When's number 4 coming?

It would be annoying if you made 3 threads on why Julio is the GOAT. Just stop.

You made 3 threads about sympathy for Russell Wilson on a Falcons message board.

This is just embarrassing

misunderstood again. not looking for sympathy.

the question is would yall be ok if our mvp was hit in the back/side of his helmet while sliding. it was bang bang,

yo target what you hit.

he targeted a guy sliding

love you all. I forgive any and all who wish to be forgiven.

misunderstood again. not looking for sympathy.

the question is would yall be ok if our mvp was hit in the back/side of his helmet while sliding. it was bang bang,

yo target what you hit.

he targeted a guy sliding

love you all. I forgive any and all who wish to be forgiven.

Dude you're not even a good troll at this point. Just go away. It's the ****ing NFCCG in 2 days. So many other things to discuss.

1 minute ago, Return of the Gaucho said:

I feel like you have had your question answered numerous times both last night and today, so the misunderstanding may lie with you.

To be brief, Poole started his tackling motion prior to, or at the same time as, Wilson's slide. When he started his tackle, he went low, not at the helmet.  Because the his was not targeting the head (the contact was incidental) and Wilson was a runner, there was no foul.  it really is that simple.  The rulebook accounts for incidental contact to the head, just like this situation.

thanks for your input. I was really trying to see if I can get anyone to agree with me. not everyone has spoke yet.

I agree, except, if you hit a guy in the head while he is sliding, you were predicting him being on the ground.

Im all about ghuys bracing for contact and lowering there head into defender. this was not he case. you see wgat you hit.

34 minutes ago, Dukeduke211 said:

12:14 1st quarter

would you be mad?

I thought we were fortunate to not get flagged there.

No, I've seen Matt take worse hits without a flag. Kenny Vacarro versus the Saints 3 or 4 years ago is one example.

This is football not patty cake. If the violence of the game is offensive to you stop watching it.