Apparently Aaron Rodgers' family doesn't trust Olivia Munn

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's pretty shallow dude. I couldn't careless how physically attractive a woman is--if she's got issues, she'll get kicked to the curb like any other. I don't know what Aaron Rodgers' [parents] have against her (and I don't really care), but it's foolish to think that a woman with a pretty face and nice body is an automatic winner.

2 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

That's pretty shallow dude. I couldn't careless how physically attractive a woman is--if she's got issues, she'll get kicked to the curb like any other. I don't know what Aaron Rodgers' [parents] have against her (and I don't really care), but it's foolish to think that a woman with a pretty face and nice body is an automatic winner.

Ugly dude alert.  :p

just kidding!

10 minutes ago, JerseyNo12 said:

When two men were oggling a hot young woman one day -

the young buck said to the older wiser man:  "Wow, I would do anything for that girl, climb a mountain, drink her bathwater, etc".

the old wise man thought about it and said:  "I promise you, somewhere there is some guy - her boyfriend - that is sick of her sheot". :D

LOL, ladies on TATF don't get mad at me - it is a joke!

In spirit of  inauguration, seems relevant:

Obama.jpg

1 minute ago, g-dawg said:

When two men were oggling a hot young woman one day -

the young buck said to the older wiser man:  "Wow, I would do anything for that girl, climb a mountain, drink her bathwater, etc".

the old wise man thought about it and said:  "I promise you, somewhere there is some guy - her boyfriend - that is sick of her sheot". :D

LOL, ladies on TATF don't get mad at me - it is a joke!

It's a good rule of thumb though, no lie.

I've read that there was some public discussion of their sex life, by her, on some talk show (or similar) and that's what his family got upset over. I guess they failed to realize the lifestyle of a 'rock star pro player' and that's what happens when you combine both of their 'status symbol' lifestyles. 

3 minutes ago, papachaz said:

I've read that there was some public discussion of their sex life, by her, on some talk show (or similar) and that's what his family got upset over. I guess they failed to realize the lifestyle of a 'rock star pro player' and that's what happens when you combine both of their 'status symbol' lifestyles. 

There's a whole bunch of stories out. Some say the impetus for the fallout was Aaron getting into a heated argument with his brother Jordan.

It doesn't really matter. It still doesn't change how much of a threat he is on the field.

5 minutes ago, Bunchy Carter said:

To each their own. I can see how people find her attractive and all...she just isn't anything special to me. Not ugly, not "hot."

* I didn't read the article, hopefully he'll reconcile with his parents. Life is too short.

I know women more attractive than her, but that's besides the point. Family definitely comes first, after God.

1 hour ago, JerseyNo12 said:

Not so sure about the pretty part. She looks kind of evil.

Oh, snap! Succubus!