Aaron Rogers is So Elusive

MarkMc44

Aaron Rogers has an uncanny ability to avoid pressure and extend plays, got it. O line play like this certainly helps, however. This is a snap shot just prior to the "Miracle Throw" against Dallas last weekend. Status as a future Hall of Famer has it's privileges, I reckon!

No Call.jpg

17 minutes ago, MarkMc44 said:

Aaron Rogers has an uncanny ability to avoid pressure and extend plays, got it. O line play like this certainly helps, however. This is a snap shot just prior to the "Miracle Throw" against Dallas last weekend. Status as a future Hall of Famer has it's privileges, I reckon!

No Call.jpg

But you never call a foul that can hinder the messiah's pass for a come back win.

3 minutes ago, FalconMama said:

My husband said we'll lose this weekend for that reason. He said the NFL wants that Packers/Patriots matchup so the refs won't call a fair game for Atlanta.

I could believe that. Especially with the rating problem they've had lately. Pats vs. Packers may be just what the doctor ordered. The doctor in this case being Goodell.

6 minutes ago, FalconMama said:

My husband said we'll lose this weekend for that reason. He said the NFL wants that Packers/Patriots matchup so the refs won't call a fair game for Atlanta.

If this was even close to true, why would they not have gone for the Cowboys and Steelers instead? 

31 minutes ago, MarkMc44 said:

No Call.jpg

Aaron Rodgers is so elusive that he escaped the "D." As in the "D" you left out in his name....

:slick::ninja:

9 minutes ago, Kaptain Krazy said:

No. Dallas in the Super Bowl wouldn't get higher ratings than Green Bay. 

I see you edited your post and again I'm not talking about ratings I'm talking about matchups. The Super Bowl gets rating regardless.  If you polled 100 people right now more than half would vote for a Brady/Rodgers SB. That's a matchup that people want to see.

5 minutes ago, FalconinPA said:

It will be a slobfest. The back and forth on Brady and Rodgers. The media will be drooling on themselves. Who to drool on, Brady or Rodgers?

Thank you. The NFL wants to see two of the greatest QB's going at it on the big stage.  Unfortunately for the NFL we're going to spoil that dream.

Pretty much anytime you hear about Rodgers making some miraculous play where he held the ball for like 8 seconds, his line got away with two egregious holds that weren't called.  

On every other pass play, they just get away with one egregious hold.  They're like the Richard Sherman of offensive lines.

1 hour ago, MarkMc44 said:

No Call.jpg

but didn't the Chiefs get called on a hold for a clutch two point conversion?!?!  :rolleyes: