If Falcons make it to Super Bowl who do we match up better against Steelers or Patriots?

TonyMartin80

4 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

I'll choose patriots. We can match up with their small receivers with our bigger aggressive corners. I do not want to see Bell running the ball 30 ******* times 

also patriots defense has has only been tested by one qb who ranked in the top 16 and that was RW and they lost..

matt would carve them up

I think Matt would carve up the 85 bears lol:)

8 minutes ago, FalconBlood said:

I'll say the Steelers. Patriots D is superior, their coaching is superior, their QB is superior. I'll take the lesser in those categories. 

I would live to beat the team with the most rings in the Super Bowl. I have always wanted to beat Steelers in Super Bowl.

5 minutes ago, FalconBlood said:

I'll say the Steelers. Patriots D is superior, their coaching is superior, their QB is superior. I'll take the lesser in those categories. 

Who did the patriots play that could put points up on their defense? 

Seriously look at the list of qbs. 

If you want to be the best. Beat the best

Matt moore

ryan tannehil 

carson Palmer 

cody kessler

ryan Fitzpatrick 

bryce petty 

Tyrod taylor x 2

Brock osweiler x2

landry jones 

Joe flacco

russel Wilson

Jared geoff

Trevor simien 

Collin Kaepernik 

Andy dalton..

russel Wilson posted 31 at New England...

i mean seriously there isn't one quarterback on that list that should even be a starter at this point. Maybe the red rifle idk.. they're all atrocious and New England played the most cake schedule on the face of the planet 

Patriots. For the same reason I didn't want to play Dallas I do not want to play Pittsburgh. Monster RB and great run blocking. No Thank you. As good as Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are I would much rather face passing teams. We can beat anyone in a shootout. I question how a game would go when a team milks clock all day on us and gives its RB 30+ carries.

Edited by PriMeTiiMe

2 hours ago, PriMeTiiMe said:

Patriots. For the same reason I didn't want to play Dallas I do not want to play Pittsburgh. Monster RB and great run blocking. No Thank you. As good as Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers are I would much rather face passing teams. We can beat anyone in a shootout. I question how a game would go when a team milks clock all day on us and gives its RB 30+ carries.

I was glad Dallas lost for that reason.

2 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Matt moore

ryan tannehil 

carson Palmer 

cody kessler

ryan Fitzpatrick 

bryce petty 

Tyrod taylor x 2

Brock osweiler x2

landry jones 

Joe flacco

russel Wilson

Jared geoff

Trevor simien 

Collin Kaepernik 

Andy dalton..

i mean seriously there isn't one quarterback on that list that should even be a starter at this point. Maybe the red rifle idk.. they're all atrocious and New England played the most cake schedule on the face of the planet

That doesn't mean the Hoodie wouldn't do the same thing to a Godgers, Big Ben or Ice Ryan. Stop with the TATF logic bro. Dude can craft something that would make Quinn,  Shanny and Ryan look like middle school tweeners. I don't think we want any part of that.

2 hours ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

Matt moore

ryan tannehil 

carson Palmer 

cody kessler

ryan Fitzpatrick 

bryce petty 

Tyrod taylor x 2

Brock osweiler x2

landry jones 

Joe flacco

russel Wilson

Jared geoff

Trevor simien 

Collin Kaepernik 

Andy dalton..

That doesn't mean the Hoodie wouldn't do the same thing to a Godgers, Big Ben or Ice Ryan. Stop with the TATF logic bro. Dude can craft something that would make Quinn,  Shanny and Ryan look like middle school tweeners. I don't think we want any part of that.

11 minutes ago, FalconFanSince1970 said:

I never said anything stating that BB isn't crafty and isn't a good coach. I simply stated their stats are skewed from playing the qb school for the blind.. don't come at me with your TATF logic bs.

That's a list of ****** *** qbs. Our defensive stats would look more in line with there's if we didn't play brees twice, Rodgers, rivers, etc this season. They played the allstar line up of nobodies which greatly aided their PPG agaisnt

sp you'd rather have the ball ran down the throats of our undersized dline and lbs? Let me guess so you could finally and for once this season claim that "they ain't nuttin but light butts" 

im sure you're a great guy in real life but your online persona is on an epic ***** level. 

3 hours ago, Quarterback said:

I still think our defense can be vulnerable to a power running game that, if successful, keeps our offense off the fired (like Seattle's first 8+ minute drive) and has us gasping for air in the 4th.

I think we match up better with the Patriots.

I'm not scared but I'd rather pay the Patriots too.. grin what I see with our line and the holes, I don't want to face leveon. Been watching him since Sparta he will eat us. Still have faith in the falcons but my preference

Everyone here is saying the Patriots for the same reason the public is picking the Packers against us...reputation. If you look at matchups, their is only one right answer. Steelers. If we play the Patriots we have to be beat Belichick. If we play the Steelers, we have to beat a bunch of guys who can move us off the LOS on both sides of the ball. 

The Patriots are really an unknown. If we had that schedule, we may have run the table. I respect them, but I'm not worried they are going to physically move us. Pittsburgh might.