Correct me if I'm wrong. ....

gradybaby33

But didn't we just beat brakes off of a carbon copy of these green Bay Packers? I see them as virtually the same exact team as new Orleans. Only green Bay is better in run defense. However pass defense is both at the bottom of the league. And pass offense near the top. BRees escapability and accuracy throwing on the run, compares favoribly of arods ability. I think our defense is ready to shock the world. 

6 minutes ago, gradybaby33 said:

But didn't we just beat brakes off of a carbon copy of these green Bay Packers? I see them as virtually the same exact team as new Orleans. Only green Bay is better in run defense. However pass defense is both at the bottom of the league. And pass offense near the top. BRees escapability and accuracy throwing on the run, compares favoribly of arods ability. I think our defense is ready to shock the world. 

More right than wrong but Breese sits in the pocket and just maneuvers around in the pocket. While Rodgers thrives in the pocket he is just as deadly if not more deadly on the run.

Nice assessment on the similarities of supporting cast though.

Rodgers is dangerous while scrambling but Wilson (IMO) is more similar, just less accurate.  The way our "D" is playing (of recent) and the speed we have, I expect at least 3 sacks on Rodgers, double digit hurries, and +2 in the turn over dept.  Green Bay is a great team, but the Falcons are better.

49 minutes ago, 11=team said:

Rodgers is dangerous while scrambling but Wilson (IMO) is more similar, just less accurate.  The way our "D" is playing (of recent) and the speed we have, I expect at least 3 sacks on Rodgers, double digit hurries, and +2 in the turn over dept.  Green Bay is a great team, but the Falcons are better.

I agree with everything except GB is great. They are not very good at all. They're here because that's how great Rodgers is right now. 

The GB that came here in 2010 was great. That had play makers in both sides of the ball.

Edited by Kang

Just now, Kang said:

I agree with everything except GB is great. They are not very good at all. They're here because that's how great Rodgers is right now. 

Yep.  Team-wise, we're better.  Healthier, faster, and harder to stop.

Rodgers has been doing backflips and jumping through hoops to keep his inferior team in the hunt this far.  All of that ends this Sunday.