Takk McKinley out of SB

3 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

Didn't Beasley have a torn labrum his Senior Year at Clemson that he dealt with through his rookie year here? Or did he just re-tear it and I'm crazy?

I think it was just his rookie year, I don't remember anything about it when he was a prospect.

5 minutes ago, Kayoh said:

I think it was just his rookie year, I don't remember anything about it when he was a prospect.

Looked it up just to be sure, and yeah, he had it at Clemson too, just didn't mention it because it wasn't affecting him too much. Here's the excerpt from the article and a link:

“I’ve played with a torn labrum the whole season,” Beasley said. “It was just one of those moments. I’ve played well with it throughout the season and I played with it in college.”

Beasley said he was unaware of the extent of the injury until he had an MRI on the shoulder before the season that revealed the torn labrum. The shoulder labrum is a piece of cartilage that attaches to the shoulder socket and helps to reinforce the joint.

http://www.myajc.com/sports/football/falcons-rookie-beasley-playing-with-torn-labrum/uYYto4AADGrYiDCZLKdC3M/