Jump to content

I think we seriously have a chance to win it all...but


MSalmon
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I'm always proud of them but I'll be devastated if we at least don't get to the SB.

I actually won't. To go from 4-12 to 11-5 and tge NFC championship game in 3 years and completely overhauling the roster is outstanding 

I'll cry a bit lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Seattle's D is far better than Green Bay's.  We decimated them.  Granted, Rodgers is a special QB, but he and Ryan are facing unequal challenges.  Ryan will feast.  He'll post numbers that will be long talked about.  Rodgers can't keep up.

I'm prouder of this team than I've ever been, no matter what, but GB has little chance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, MSalmon said:

If we don't. I'm proud as heck of our boys, what a magical season. Win or lose, I'm so stoked.

P.S. I think we stomp the packers and Discount Doublecheck boy's arses and then beat Tom Brady and the Pats in the SB!

#falconspride

Same here, but honestly I have dropped all the "buts" from my vocabulary this year.  I understand totally the Psyche of the Atlanta Falcons Fan, but I truly encourage everyone to THINK POSITIVE.  Do NOT allow any negative thought to enter your mind.  This is not your typical Falcons team at all, and in fact this is not the typical Falcons organization at all.  How many years have we ALL watched other teams hit the home runs on draft picks, free agents, coaching staffs and front officer personnel?

How often have we ALL been green with envy wishing our organization made the right moves: our players made the right plays?

Man this is the dream we have all wanted, and too often were even afraid to verbalize.  How many of us have all these crazy superstition rituals we incur to hopefully overcome the Falcons bad mojo? (OK I admit I have on pair of red underwear I wear only for BIG GAMES - sorry if I grossed anyone out).  We don't need that chit anymore Brothers and Sisters.  We got the REAL DEAL in Hotlanta now.  

So everyone get on a positive vibe and get focused on the Big Prize.  (Of course superstitious rituals are still ok too and **** yeah I got the red shorts ready to go for Sunday)  

Edited by FalconFanForLife
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Carl927 said:

Seattle's D is far better than Green Bay's.  We decimated them.  Granted, Rodgers is a special QB, but he and Ryan are facing unequal challenges.  Ryan will feast.  He'll post numbers that will be long talked about.  Rodgers can't keep up.

I'm prouder of this team than I've ever been, no matter what, but GB has little chance.

Lol alright we're getting carried away here

Link to comment
Share on other sites

No need to walk around with your tail hanging.  No one would have believed at the beginning of the season our team would be in this position.  They done me very proud.  OC, OL, h3ll the team has come a long way to get to where they are now.  Stand proud with the black and red.

Now let the team rip the G off the green and yellow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Godzilla1985 said:

I'm always proud of them but I'll be devastated if we at least don't get to the SB.

Agree. Even though this team has definitely exceeded expectations this year, it will be disappointing if we fail to make the SB when we're at home, we're the better team and we're pretty healthy all things considered. Either way it won't dampen the enthusiasm for next season. This is just the opening act, folks. :slick:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, EVIL Dan Quinn said:

Lol alright we're getting carried away here

We're favored by vegas and most of the analysts because our offense is near unstoppable and our d - if not feared - is at least respected.

It's okay to say it out loud.  You won't jinx it, because this team hasn't been lucky.  It's been exceptional.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, FalconFanForLife said:

Same here, but honestly I have dropped all the "buts" from my vocabulary this year.  I understand totally the Psyche of the Atlanta Falcons Fan, but I truly encourage everyone to THINK POSITIVE.  Do NOT allow any negative thought to enter your mind.  This is not your typical Falcons team at all, and in fact this is not the typical Falcons organization at all.  How many years have we ALL watched other teams hit the home runs on draft picks, free agents, coaching staffs and front officer personnel?

How often have we ALL been green with envy wishing our organization made the right moves: our players made the right plays?

Man this is the dream we have all wanted, and too often were even afraid to verbalize.  How many of us have all these crazy superstition rituals we incur to hopefully overcome the Falcons bad mojo? (OK I admit I have on pair of red underwear I wear only for BIG GAMES - sorry if I grossed anyone out).  We don't need that chit anymore Brothers and Sisters.  We got the REAL DEAL in Hotlanta now.  

So everyone get on a positive vibe and get focused on the Big Prize.  (Of course superstitious rituals are still ok too and **** yeah I got the red shorts ready to go for Sunday)  

Dude I have a bed in my Falcon Cave up stairs I slept in the night before we stomped the Seahawks. I told my wife I can't sleep in our bed until the Falcons season is over. She is so cool she is OK with that and I love her so much. THAT'S how superstitious I am.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, FalconFanForLife said:

Same here, but honestly I have dropped all the "buts" from my vocabulary this year.  I understand totally the Psyche of the Atlanta Falcons Fan, but I truly encourage everyone to THINK POSITIVE.  Do NOT allow any negative thought to enter your mind.  This is not your typical Falcons team at all, and in fact this is not the typical Falcons organization at all.  How many years have we ALL watched other teams hit the home runs on draft picks, free agents, coaching staffs and front officer personnel?

How often have we ALL been green with envy wishing our organization made the right moves: our players made the right plays?

Man this is the dream we have all wanted, and too often were even afraid to verbalize.  How many of us have all these crazy superstition rituals we incur to hopefully overcome the Falcons bad mojo? (OK I admit I have on pair of red underwear I wear only for BIG GAMES - sorry if I grossed anyone out).  We don't need that chit anymore Brothers and Sisters.  We got the REAL DEAL in Hotlanta now.  

So everyone get on a positive vibe and get focused on the Big Prize.  (Of course superstitious rituals are still ok too and **** yeah I got the red shorts ready to go for Sunday)  

This team will WIN it all. Whether it's this year or the next, that's how good our coaching IS!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Godzilla1985 said:

Dude I have a bed in my Falcon Cave up stairs I slept in the night before we stomped the Seahawks. I told my wife I can't sleep in our bed until the Falcons season is over. She is so cool she is OK with that and I love her so much. THAT'S how superstitious I am.

:ninja:                    :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What are the odds of team making it to championship games mostly healthy ? 

Just to get a winning season is **** hard.....

This is our moment ....we have been here and got our souls crushed.

It aint happening this time....our boy Matt Ice is on vengeance. 

This team want to bury the ghosts of 2012 championship game.

#inbrotherhood #riseup

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

The setup: Falcons/ Pats Superbowl. Falcons win. The Lombardi comes back to the NFC. 1st game of the 2017 will be Falcons/Pats rematch (since we play them next season anyway).

One little glitch- NE is an away game, Super Bowl winners get a home game first game.

 

 

So geeked about this team. They have a real chance to win the next two games. Remember at halftime of the 2012 NFCCG thinking, "They can't stop us" and then having the second half happen. They won't fade in the second half here. Think the falcons have a ten point lead late and Rodgers can't overcome it. I'll come up with a super bowl scenario next week...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We will beat the Packers. I think we match up fine with either AFC team.

I would only worry about Superbowl nerves from our players, as only Freeny I believe has experienced this before.

Dan Quinn has been on both sides of it though, and much of the Patriots is the same that defeated his Seahawks, so that gives me some assurance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...