K. Neal Proud Of Defense's Physicality

Tim Mazetti

3 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Neal is THE PUNISHER!

I wouldn't play the WR position if I had broken ribs against him.  As another poster so eloquently stated....It is a business decision.

And my feeling is that it could end Jordy's career, and maybe his life if a rib piece goes to the unspeakable organ(s).

7 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

I wouldn't play the WR position if I had broken ribs against him.  As another poster so eloquently stated....It is a business decision.

And my feeling is that it could end Jordy's career, and maybe his life if a rib piece goes to the unspeakable organ(s).

Agree. Btw, back to work tomorrow and studying. Had to postpone test again. I will rebound. Gotta go on a post moratorium 99% now. Regarding Jordy, it would not matter if he played healthy. The man coverage and pocket pressure was there in second half of October 18th game.

I was just watching CoAch Quinn video and I truly believe Quinn is a mastermind and this franchise is about to take off. So I  was thinking we might not need left guard, Wes will have the job next year with Chester as backup bring back all our offensive free agents  and upgrade the defense let go who has to go bring in more of Quinn's type of guys and let's REPEAT!!!!!

RISE UP 

TO BROTHERHOOD 2016- TO INFINITY AND BEYOND 

Well I am soaking up everything Falcons related to feed my addiction, but COME ON MAN!  Some of these poor media type are just desperate for anything to ask.

Media buffoon: "What did you see if anything for Rodgers to get uncomfortable?  Is there a certain something that goes on that allows him for whatever reason to get uncomfortable that you guys do?"

Inside Keanu Neal's mind his thoughts race for suitable replies:

1) " Yeah we slap his mama around in front of his face." 

2) "It's always fun to grope him in the pile."

3) "Well we can always stomp on him when he on the ground."

But since we are not the Seattle Seahawks all poor old Keanu can think of is:

4) Just keep rushing him.

COME ON MAN!

49 minutes ago, Dukeduke211 said:

Wait what? his brother played in the league ? who is he talking about? I haven't heard.

Chancellor ? 

Clinton Glenn Hart (born July 20, 1977) is a former American football safety. He last played for the Omaha Nighthawks of the United Football League.[1]He was signed by the Tallahassee Thunder as an undrafted free agent in 2000. He attended College of Central Florida.

Hart has been a member of the Tampa Bay Storm, Philadelphia Eagles and San Diego Chargers, and St. Louis Rams.

His younger brother, Keanu Neal, played college football at Florida Gators football as a safety and was a 2016 NFL draft prospect selected #17 overall by the Atlanta Falcons.[6]

According to Google.. 

Edited by ParanoidAndroid