NFL Top 100 of 2017

slamee101

Yes, I know...we've got more important things coming up this week but we've practically talked about all of them at this point.  Something I saw on NFL Network yesterday made me think about how many Falcons we'll see on that list this year.  Last year it was just Julio & Free.  This year though I'm thinking...

-Matt (Top 10/Maybe top 5)

-Julio (Top 10 again)

-Freeman (Top 30)

-Vic Beasley (Top 30)

-Alex Mack (Top 50)

-Tevin Coleman (Somewhere in the top 100)

-Jake Matthews (Outside shot)

-Keanu Neal (Outside shot)

4 minutes ago, slamee101 said:

Yes, I know...we've got more important things coming up this week but we've practically talked about all of them at this point.  Something I saw on NFL Network yesterday made me think about how many Falcons we'll see on that list this year.  Last year it was just Julio & Free.  This year though I'm thinking...

-Matt (Top 10/Maybe top 5)

-Julio (Top 10 again)

-Freeman (Top 30)

-Vic Beasley (Top 30)

-Alex Mack (Top 50)

-Tevin Coleman (Somewhere in the top 100)

-Jake Matthews (Outside shot)

-Keanu Neal (Outside shot)

Add Deion Jones outside shot 

Just now, holymoses said:

Trufan?  Or will the injury knock him out?

Schroeder might have an outside chance

Matt Bryant?

Injury should knock Tru out. OL doesn't get a ton of love so I doubt Schraeder. Kickers don't belong in the top 100. If any kicker gets in, it's gotta be Tucker

3 minutes ago, Dukeduke211 said:

top 5 no?

Only reason I don't say that is that even players tend to go with the names they know.  Would not surprise me to see Brady and Rodgers ranked ahead of him and then it's a toss up with guys like Bell, Brown, Julio, Miller, etc.

1 minute ago, slamee101 said:

Only reason I don't say that is that even players tend to go with the names they know.  Would not surprise me to see Brady and Rodgers ranked ahead of him and then it's a toss up with guys like Bell, Brown, Julio, Miller, etc.

I hear you, after the year he had, I doubt he will get looked over by his peers.

you never know though.

I think Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, Devonta Freeman, Vic Beasley and Alex Mack are guarantees to make it regardless of what happens, but if we reach/win the Super Bowl, Matt will be the highest ranked QB, Julio will be the highest ranked receiver (unless the Steelers reach the SB too), Devonta, Vic and Alex will make the top 100 and so will a few other players. Probably whichever players have a standout game in the Super Bowl.

Edited by JermareATL

I think what PMF said is what we will have and I don't think Freeman is a lock, but he will probably make it.

Top 100 sounds like a lot, but it's really only 4-5 guys per position, and of course certain positions skew that.

Coleman could steal some of Freeman's votes. Guys may not want to vote for both.

Freeman will be on there though.