Jump to content

No Team Has Ever Reached The Super Bowl..


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Farmer2 said:

I'm pretty sure the Miami Dolphins would argue this stat.

Yeah forgot about them.

Was just repeating what I heard on ESPN radio the other day.

As for this year... GB is on a 6 game streak... NE 7... PIT 7.

Us 4...

Does anyone know of a team on an extended streak outside of 14-0 winning it all?

1984 49ers... 9 in a row.

Guess those guys over at ESPN radio were totally wrong... LOL

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ChickenBiscuit said:

Falcons:

Homefield advantage

Better offense

More Weapons

More healthy

Better record 

Better Defense

Packers:

Aaron Rodgers

Aaron Rodgers

"Aaron Rawjas" - Rob Parker

Aaron Rodgers

Yeah I want to see Rogers cover Julio. Bet he gets beat a few times. 

Then again from what we been forced to hear. Rogers throws a 75 yard pass on a rope and can catch it one handed doing a back flip with his eyes closed. All on his worst day as a QB. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChickenBiscuit said:

Falcons:

Homefield advantage

Better offense

More Weapons

More healthy

Better record 

Better Defense

Packers:

Aaron Rodgers

Aaron Rodgers

"Aaron Rawjas" - Rob Parker

Aaron Rodgers

Also more rested. Packers have not had a bye week since week 5 or 6. We had 2 since then. Also we had extra day of rest we played Saturday they played Sunday. Everything working In our favor.

 

 

 

n

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, high impact said:

If ya want to play this game no team has ever won the last home game in a closing stadium and gone to a Super Bowl. I think I the record was 0 for 4. 

 

Records are just made to be broken.

0-2

  • Kezar Stadium - 49ers - Lost NFC Championship Game vs. DAL on January 3, 1971
  • Veterans Stadium - Eagles - Lost NFC Championship Game vs. TB on January 19, 2003
  • Georgia Dome - Falcons - ???
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, high impact said:

If ya want to play this game no team has ever won the last home game in a closing stadium and gone to a Super Bowl. I think I the record was 0 for 4. 

 

Records are just made to be broken.

Which is really an irrelevant stat and means nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm thinking the Packers are playing on Adrenaline or there mind is driving them.  Their bodies are crying out.  A week 4 bye and 16 straight games. They had to leave Dallas and go home and then they come to Atlanta.  My game plan would be hurry up offense to start and wear the D out and then the running game should be open and that will keep Aron off the field.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, manfam said:

I'm thinking the Packers are playing on Adrenaline or there mind is driving them.  Their bodies are crying out.  A week 4 bye and 16 straight games. They had to leave Dallas and go home and then they come to Atlanta.  My game plan would be hurry up offense to start and wear the D out and then the running game should be open and that will keep Aron off the field.

If the Falcons come out and get physical with Green Bay that Green Bay D will be sucking wind by the 3rd quarter. If the Falcons are in the second half with a lead they won't look back.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...