Are you InBrotherhood? Sign Boycott Park Tavern petition...

I doubt they will cancel. Even if they do I'd be disappointed if people went there after. The apology $1 beers for the viewing party. Which I later learned is what they do when it rains and its supposed to rain on Sunday.  Just Boycott it. I'm still waiting to hear what place takes advantage of this whole situation and steals some of their customers because this would be the time. 

Park Tavern can do whatever they want to do, like was stated elsewhere once they advertised and endorsed it on their social media pages it's fair game. Could have kept it on the down low and it might not have got so much traction. It will blow over in a few weeks.

But no way a restaurant tries this in Green Bay or Milwaukee for a Falcons rally, 

I'm enjoying the distraction from the game personally

6 minutes ago, putnam6 said:

Park Tavern can do whatever they want to do, like was stated elsewhere once they advertised and endorsed it on their social media pages it's fair game. Could have kept it on the down low and it might not have got so much traction. It will blow over in a few weeks.

But no way a restaurant tries this in Green Bay or Milwaukee for a Falcons rally, 

I'm enjoying the distraction from the game personally

I would love for this to make a difference to Park Taverns bottomline butt.. 

I feel that the damage done will only be minimal in the long run as well. Like I stated before We are not their Target audience nor are most of us their regulars so at the end of the day, they will do just fine.