Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cole World

Fact - Matty Ice

17 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Cole World said:

This season Matt Ryan is 6-0 vs teams ranked in the bottom 10 in pass defense. Packers ranked 31st, allowing 269.3 pass YPG.

Does that include the first packer game, or were they playing at a higher level then?

4 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Does that include the first packer game, or were they playing at a higher level then?

I'm not sure. I seen it on the ticker at the bottom of NFL network

6 minutes ago, falconidae said:

Well we did beat them regardless. But that was the first game of their 4 game losing streak. So not sure where their D was by time we played them.

I honestly don't see this being a close game like the talking heads & chumps here are predicting. I don't care that GreenBay has the "almighty God ARod" at QB it's an 11 man game .. we're gonna smoke these clowns. 42 to 24. I originally went 31 to 24 but the more I think on it the more I feel this is a mismatch. The media & scary fans feel like it'll be close because of who's on the other side .. GB will get the samething the "surging Seahawks & their newly found run game" got !:argh:

On 1/19/2017 at 4:22 AM, GeorgiaBoyz said:

I honestly don't see this being a close game like the talking heads & chumps here are predicting. I don't care that GreenBay has the "almighty God ARod" at QB it's an 11 man game .. we're gonna smoke these clowns. 42 to 24. I originally went 31 to 24 but the more I think on it the more I feel this is a mismatch. The media & scary fans feel like it'll be close because of who's on the other side .. GB will get the samething the "surging Seahawks & their newly found run game" got !:argh:

A lot of us called this azz cutting !!

Super Bowl 51 here we come !! 

robertap and atlbaby like this

On 1/18/2017 at 11:42 PM, urban_achiever said:

Im sure I've seen that before and forgot it haha. I definetly didn't think of it on my own. 

Anybody knows where I can find this t-shirt.?